Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing (CREATIVITY SHINES HERE!)
Roleplay demonstration [third person only, please]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

despisd

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:29 pm
generally i start out by naming the place that im fighting in, and give a few things that i can bounce off and what im wearing, (usually whatevers on my avi) I tend to get really descriptive of what im attacking also. Heres a demonstration of me fighting something, see if you can tell what it is.
-Yuber sighed as he walked through the forest, his swords heavy by his sides, he takes steps as if his feet were bounded in heavy stones and cast in irons. suddenly, a startled rabbit runs out before him, Yuber doesn't know much about the anatomy of animals but, rabbits tend to not be quite so pink. He started to think about this as he walked on. Noticing the trees beginning to loom in upon the trail, adrenaline and fear started to sink into his blood, making him more awake, and he started to fiddle with straps that connected the sling upon his back.- "Anyone there?" He called, trying to ward off ignorant highwaymen whom he could kill with ease. -he continues walking, and something brushes against his back, he turned around quickly, ready to quench his burning swords in the lifeblood of a....Branch? A little unnerved, he continues on the trail and something trips him up, as he flips he strikes a sword into the ground and lands on his feet off the trail, immediately things start to snatch at him, he hacked mercilessly at the foe, trying to make it stop moving, suddenly one wrapped around his leg, and lifted into the air. He was shrouded into darkness in a caccoon of what seemed like wood. He heard a sinister laughing, and then a raspy voice talk to the air seemingly.- "We have another one, Klauto, we eat well for the week." Something creaked in returned to her voice. -Luckily for Yuber, he held both his swords still and he muttered under his breath, and the his sword glowed prominently, He then said-"Flame Halo." -The ensuing heat blast incinerated everything within thirty feet of him, including the forest trees. His guardian rose out of the ashes and pointed to a certain direction and he started to run, swords at his sides, and he thought;"I just killed the witch of the forest, all her spells are coming undone. I need to go now. when someone messes with reality, reality tends to mess back " -he runs out-

This is a classic exmaple of 3rd person point of view or out of character... Hoped you liked it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:38 pm
It wasn't bad, but it needs some line breaks to make easier on the eyes. You know, like in a book.
-------
Was that Yuber when he was still around Pesmerga, or when he was with Luc?

~Mae

Maesenko

despisd

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:02 am
I believe this would have been Yuber when he was around Luc, because Luc was always sending them out on missions in suikoden 3. Persmerga was a Character that was made to chase Yuber, for no apparent reason, it seemed. Somewhere in all this, another character called King Crimson, ;[funnily enough, this is the name of yuber's swords] was involved. Persmerga means Shadow in another language I think, thats what the roots indicate.  
Role Playing (CREATIVITY SHINES HERE!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games