Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Megaman Battle Network 5 team colonel

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purrfectwerecat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:50 am
I don't see many topics asking for help but I am stuck on the final boss so I figured I might as well give it a shot. I have the GBA version, and also people could post tips or secrets or folder ideas maybe. And opinions on the newer megaman games. I've been thinking of getting one for the DS....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:41 am
I haven't played MMBN5:TC in a while, but some things that you will need are 4 copies of the Invis chip, a copy of the Geddon2 chip, AirShoes program, and lots of health. Plus, use your best DublSouls like Tomahawk soul to deal damage.  

Unit 413XI5

Dedicated Browser

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

SHS_Smeth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:25 pm
I got the DS Version, gettin megaman back though and turned it off when I did and forgot to save, so I gotta do it again, and I have been having trouble with the navi cust, lotsa glitches.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:57 pm
purrfectwerecat
I don't see many topics asking for help but I am stuck on the final boss so I figured I might as well give it a shot. I have the GBA version, and also people could post tips or secrets or folder ideas maybe. And opinions on the newer megaman games. I've been thinking of getting one for the DS....

Please clarify. Is it Nebula Gray you're facing or Nebula Gray Omega/BassXX?  

MaverickX516

O.G. Entrepreneur

7,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:54 am
I played battle network 3 and it was only average in my opinion. Once you get past the original battle scheme (at least I think megaman battle network has an original battle system) the game isn't really that deep.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:25 pm
DiZ-darkness in zero
purrfectwerecat

It was the first one, but now I am gonna be facing the later versionsand I definitly dont wanna rely on my luck since I no longer have the folder I had before and cant remember it lol It doesnt help either that my R button doesnt work so I have to do it on my friend's DS so I can use the R button... Or I could just go ahead and use my 50 atk buster XD but that doesnt sound like a good idea XD
Also, my freind let me borrow theirs for the DS so I can play it on that too, but I have not beaten it yet, although I am thorouly evil on that one. I am hoping to live long enough to pull off all my dark chips and not die lol
So finally.
I need help opn the GBA for the (second i guess?) form of Nebula Gray as a pure souled navi
and on the DS one of colonel on the first form of Nebula Gray as a really evil navi.  

purrfectwerecat

MaverickX516

O.G. Entrepreneur

7,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:39 pm
purrfectwerecat
DiZ-darkness in zero
purrfectwerecat

It was the first one, but now I am gonna be facing the later versionsand I definitly dont wanna rely on my luck since I no longer have the folder I had before and cant remember it lol It doesnt help either that my R button doesnt work so I have to do it on my friend's DS so I can use the R button... Or I could just go ahead and use my 50 atk buster XD but that doesnt sound like a good idea XD
Also, my freind let me borrow theirs for the DS so I can play it on that too, but I have not beaten it yet, although I am thorouly evil on that one. I am hoping to live long enough to pull off all my dark chips and not die lol
So finally.
I need help opn the GBA for the (second i guess?) form of Nebula Gray as a pure souled navi
and on the DS one of colonel on the first form of Nebula Gray as a really evil navi.

Well my tip is equip the collect program and put together a renowned folder from the FAQS at gamefaqs.com  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:21 am
DiZ-darkness in zero
purrfectwerecat
DiZ-darkness in zero
purrfectwerecat

So finally.

Well my tip is equip the collect program and put together a renowned folder from the FAQS at gamefaqs.com

Yes this would be a great tip. One problem.. I cannot get most of the chips I would need without tking about a year of virus busting since I have no working L or R buttons I have to have my Busterpack in and I have to have ebaten Nebula in order to get to open nebula net (cause the chip trader is nearly always a disaster waiting to happen.... Why cant you ever sell those damn Gaurd1 chips?) and hardly ever gives you what you could really use. I would love more than anything to do another snake folder though, like from BN3 that was always fun.... lol
But thanks for the idea....  

purrfectwerecat

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces