Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Anything fan Related Section

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Yuko427

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:33 am
Ok. A few days ago, all these threads that used to be in the main forum, a.k.a. here, got moved to fan related.

The threads were:

The Twilight Vending Machine

Twilight Trailer Spoof

And a few others.

The twilight vending machine, ok I get how that can be moved there. But it's been at this forum for a long long time. Why move it? It's so fun.

And not only that, I don't get how the twilight trailer spoof was moved to the fan related section. At least move it to the Twilight Movie forum.

talk2hand Please don't ban me guild mod. I'm not trying to be offensive.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:15 pm
It's not like you can go to the fan related sub-forum to play it. :/

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:05 pm
i understand the twilight spoof in fan related stuff because obviously fans made it etc
but yeah i get how it could also qualify for movie stuff, actually the more obvious place would be the movie forum......
and i also dont understand y u would move the game.....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:04 pm
I think the Twilight Trailer Spoof was moved to the Anything Fan Related subforum because it's not necessarily Twilight movie related. I mean, just because they use the same scenes and such, doesn't mean it's related to Twilight (not officially, anyway). After all, Summit Entertainment didn't publish it. Anything Twilight movie related should be about the actual movie, in my opinion.

I didn't play the vending machine game so it doesn't affect me. I couldn't even begin to explain why it would be moved because I wasn't sure what it was about, but I'm sure it's not too much trouble to just go to one of the sub-forums to play it, right? Nothing to get so fussy about.  

T0m03

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff