Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eternal Quest (Serrenedy come here) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:19 pm
It was a normal day in the land of Ezra; the sun was out, not a cloud in the sky, but for a few, it was anything but normal. Lassen and his fiancee Samantha were enjoying a picnic in the enormous backyard of his parent's estate. Suddenly, they heard a noise, by the time they got there, it was too late.

A band of soldiers were tearing the mansion apart, breaking valuables and turning things over, as if they were looking for something. They could hear their families screams as they were dragged off. The couple had asked repeatedly why they were there, but they remained silent. That's when he arrived.

General Haido was never one for explanations, but he felt talkative that day, he explained that the war against the raiders was going badly, and they needed to make a new supersoldier, despite their protests, Haido took them away, and then exiled Lassen and Samantha for dissent. Since then, they became a pir of renegades, bent on revenge for their shattered lives.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:31 pm
Samantha wiped a tear away and put on a grim smile-hoisting the basket on her head she headed back to bace. When she got there she put down the food she had just gathered and looked around for her fiance.
"Lassen -are you here" She turned in a full circle. the first thought that crossed her mind was if they had found them and taken him away. She didn't move for fear of traps  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:54 pm
The sudden movement had caused Lassen to hide just in case.

"I'm here love." he said reassuringly. He came out of the shadows and warmly embraced her.

"I wouldn't worry too much, nobody knows we're here. I know it still hurts, but we'll find a way to make it right, I promise." Lassen would always try to console Samantha, even when it didn't work.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:59 pm
She turned at the sdden voice in an attack stance, but relaxed as she saw him and fell into the hug-crying into him, she was so tired of trying to be strong  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:47 pm
Sympathy washed over Lassen as he held her there.

"Let it out Sam, i'm here for you." he cooed.

As he began to think back to that day, he felt a little sad himself. But he was never one for displays of emotion, he kept it to himself too much. All he could do was be there for her when he needed him. He began stroking her hair to try and comfort her, he would've done anything to see her smile again. It was hard to smile these days, but they tried their best. Des[ite all the conflict, they were still a happy couple, they couldn't get married at the time, but they still loved each other, and that was all that kept them going, their love, and their desire for revenge.

"I managed to get a fire going, I can cook if you don't feel up to it." he said, trying to ease her troubles.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:55 pm
she sighed-pulling herself together "Now nonsence-If I can't force myself past a litttle disconfort then what good am I if we ever get in a battle?" She smiled and wiped a tear away. She took her knife and started to clean some of the fish she had caught with grim resolve  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:19 pm
Lassen chuckled to himself, he always found it adorable when she pulled herself out of things like that. Just then, he thought he heard something, maybe someone walking along the main road. He decided to duck out and investigate. Peering through the bushes, he could see three alliance soldiers, most likely running patrol. They weren't all that far from alliance territory. He had been itching for a fight anyway, and they could use the supplies.

He quickly emerged from the bushes but bot making a spectacle of it. THe soldiers eyed him suspiciously.

"I suggest you get out of the way." One of them said.

"Or what?" Lassen replied defiantly.

The soldier moved in to hit him, but Lassen dodged and twisted his arm until he heard a crack. While he was distracted, another one ran up and punched Lassen square in the face. He recoiled, but caught his balance. He delivered a swift kick to the one who punched him so he could finish the other one off. He snapped his neck, killing him instantly. Without hesitation, he pulled out his pistol and shot the last two in the head, a quick victory. He only hoped that Samantha didn't hear any of that.

He managed to find some essential things, a lighter, more ammunition, and the best one, a machine gun. He would give it to her of course, she needed it more.

He quickly went back in and presented his gift.

"That will be more useful than some stupid knife."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:34 pm
She widened her eyes, then scowled "You're hurt-for a silly weppon your nose is bleading" She aplied a little of the medicine they had to it and sat him down "Thank you...and I made your favorite-catfish stew, it's a bit thin-there wern't that many wild vegtables" She put it in a weaved bowl and smiled at him-always getting into trouble  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:39 pm
"Awwww, you know me too well." He went up to her and kissed her, she always knew how to make him happy.

"Don't worry about my nose, it was worth killing three of them." He wished he hadn't said that, she would probably be angrier now.

He looked at her and the sympathy came back. He was starting to wonder if the revenge was worth it. He didn't want her to suffer anymore, he loved her too much.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:49 pm
"Three-thee chances for ytou to get killed?!" She sighed-knowing she couldn't do anything about it "Be carefull" She held his face in her hands and made him look into her eyes so that he could see the worry there "please?"  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:15 pm
He melted, Lassen was a sucker for her, he couldn't resist it.

"I promise i'll be more careful." he said genuinely.

"I'll only take on two next time." he thought to himself.

"I'll never be far from you love, I don't want you to suffer anymore. I'll do anything to make you happy." He would do anything, he loved her that much.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:51 pm
She smiled at him "And before you fight give me a signal please?" She knew he would ony just lighten up-he was stuborn, but that was one of the reasons she loved him, he refused to back down she giggled to herself at the mere thought  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:57 pm
Lassen looked at Samantha and saw a familiar ring on her finger.

"You still wear the ring I gave you?"

This time it was Lassen's turn to shed tears. He couldn't hold it in for very long either. He was hurt just as badly by the alliance, his whole world except for his fiancee was stripped away from him. He covered his face with his hand, hoping she wouldn't see, but it would be hard to miss with the tears now running down his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:13 pm
She looked down-the promise ring in high school had swiched fingers to make way for the emgagement ring but it was still there

"Of--course, everyhing you give to me is my own picse of you,and you are a tresure, I'd be daft to take it off" she noticed the tears and smiled "Much better-it only hurts worse if you keep it all inside" She smiled febley and gave him a hug  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:55 pm
He felt better with Samantha there with him, he would've gone insane if it weren't for her. After the displays of emotion, they got the chance to sit down for a nice meal. It was just what they needed after a day like today, they filled themselves up and left no evidence of their stay. They had decided to spend one more night in their camp before moving on.

In the middle of the night, Lassen and Samantha were happily asleep under the stars, the only noise was the sound of the crickets and bugs. But there was another sound, the distant sound of footsteps, they were getting closer. They were both awakened by the noise and decided to investigate. These were more soldiers, but different than the alliance. They spotted the two and immediately demanded that they reveal themselves.

They hesitantly stepped out to avoid hostility. When Lassen got a better view, he saw that they were raiders. A look of realization dawned on the commanding officer.

"I've seen you two, you're on the alliance wanted posters."

"What of it?" he asked casually.

"Any enemy of the alliance is a friend of ours. Come with us, we have much to discuss." he seemed genuine, but Lassen wasn't sure.

"What do you think Sam?" he asked her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces