Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Fray of the Willow (filled) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:21 pm
I've been roleplaying on Gaia for a little over a year now, and I believe I'm pretty good at it. I do a number of types of Roleplays, either forum or PM, but I'll just list a few:

Feudal Japan:
Near/Far future:
Elf/Human, Elf/Elf romance:
High School/Magical School:
Video Game based:
TV Show based:
Vampire/Human romance:

Pitch me an Idea and we'll talk.
----------------------------------------

Of all of these RP's I do have some ground rules to set.

OUT OF ALL OF THESE RP'S I DO NOT PLAN TO DO YAOI, YURI, OR SLAVE! LEARN IT, LIVE IT, MAKE IT PART OF YOR CONCIOUSNESS!

Send me a PM titled what kind of RP above. If one you want to do is not listed here, title it "How about this?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:40 pm
((ALRIGHT! Yay! Here begins our story. n_n Okay, here goes!))

Jade wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead. All this confusion can get pretty tiring, she thought, scoping her surroundings. This definitely was not High Park, Toronto anymore. She appeared to be-luckily-in a clearing surrounded by tragically beautiful willow trees. Had she been someone else, she would have been running in circles frantically, screaming her butt off with panic and confusion of where she was, but fortunately for her, she was not another person. She had a calm demeanor, and always thought everything out when she she appeared lost. She scratched her head, scowling, trying to remember where she was and how did she get here, but nothing really came to memory. She did however remember getting high that day with some friends. Maybe she was in a dream-like high, she pondered. She shrugged, secured her backpack, and started walking down a trail she had spotted a minute earlier.
She saw nothing around her but thick weeping willows. She felt a bit secure, like they provided a wall of protection. Though she wasn't really secure for long...
She came to another clearing, still with dreadful yet empowering willows, and her eyes came to rest on dark moving figure. She thought to yell or something to grab his or her attention, but then her eyes came to dreary wings on it's back that matched its ebony skin and black cloak. She gulped, and tried to back away, but the monster had heard her shudder of fear, and turned around. And boy was it definitely not human.
It had pointed ears, and pointed teeth to match. It appeared to have the same anatomy of the human, but it's skin was as dark as the night sky itself. He spread his wings, and a sharp-toothed grin of hunger formed on his lips, as he approached the shocked-with-fear Jade.  

Belting Out

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:12 pm
As the figure moved closer to Jade, it seemed as if impending doom was certain. But not everything is as it seems. From high in the treetops, there was a high pitched whistle, a rustling of leaves, and something came into view, a thin, rapidly moving object. An arrow! It was aimed directly for the beast that threatened Jade's life, and pierced its forehead. As the creature fell dead, there was another rustling in the treetops, but it was more rapid and rhythmic. It seemed to go on forever, but just when it stopped, it was as if the entire forest stood still. But not for long. Another figure slid down a branch of the weeping willows, but this one was different. It was obviously humanoid, and it didn't have wings, and it appeared to be wearing rather medieval clothing, like something out of a Robin Hood movie, but not exactly. The clothes were made from colored leather, and had a green hue to them, they were perfect for blending into this environment. As the figure stood, it had no menacing look on its face, it was kind, and inviting, but something stood out on his face, long ears, abnormaly long, definitely not human ears.

(Im not used to postin this much, lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:23 pm
((Yeah I was wondering why it took you long to post. xD I just wrote a lot on the first post because it was the first and all. =]
Oh, and I think I found a good title for the story. How about, 'The Fray of the Willow'?))

Jade, through this whole episode, had tilted her head to the side, her jaw dropping, on her face a look of question. A deep frown formed on her forehead, as she pondered at how that menacing creature had suddenly dropped dead and was replaced by another beautiful human man, although his ears gave the impression he too was not human. She made to speak, but her thoughts were still swirling in her head like a vortex of phlegm. She just frowned deeper and scratched her head. Then she stuttered loudly, as she had just realized this... well, creature, had saved her life and deserved thanks. "Th-tha-thanks," she managed, still frowning.  

Belting Out

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:34 pm
The creature spoke in a foreign tongue, not one known to any country in the world, but the creature knew what he was saying, "You are welcome miss. Shrifts are nothing to take lightly, you should be more cautious in the future." He began to walk slowly towards the frightened young girl, still smiling his sweet smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:40 pm
The frown still plastered on her forehead, she backed away two feet, but that mesmerizing smile on his pale yet beautiful face. Yeah, he was too pretty to be human, she thought. That calm demeanor also calmed her, and she spoke now, a little less shocked from what has happened. "Where am I? And who in the world are you?" She didn't approach him, still a bit wary, but she didn't back away anymore either.  

Belting Out

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:48 pm
"You are in the Forest of Erinn," he replied softly, his voice seeming to resonate among the trees, "south of the castle of Emain Macha." The only words that translated to English were "Forest of Erinn", and "castle" but he continued on in his native language, pressing a hand flat against his chest, "I am Osana, and I will not harm you."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:53 pm
He seemed to understand me, yet I can only understand faint words he says. She thought about that, and she had come to understand that this was some Erin Forest, and something about a castle. Maybe he was a king, a prince. Her face lit at that thought, but she wiped that smile off her face and went back to being serious. He did seem harmless and trustful, though. It was tempting to trust him, but she said, "How do you understand me, yet I have no idea what you say? I don't understand." Her voice quivered as she realized in how much of a rut she was.  

Belting Out

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:29 pm
Osana began to speak fluent english, "You are not the first one to have entered this land. Humans come here at least once every two hundered years." The absence of contractions in his speech showed formality, but not exactly royalty. "You seem to be in a state of shock, do you need a place to rest?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:34 pm
A goofy smile of wonder formed on her face as she heard his beautiful voice talk in a language she actually understood; she said dreamily, gazing at this fascinating creature with awe, "Uh-huh!" She instantly snapped back to herself though, and thought of how humans scarcely enter this land. Where am I? For real? She wondered, still in slight awe.  

Belting Out

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:43 pm
"Come," he said simply, "all will be answered in due time." Osana reached out his hand, motioning for her to take it. "I'll show you to the village."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:46 pm
Despite herself, she took his outstretched hand, shrugging matter-of-factly. She had nowhere else to go, and this young man seemed well enough to be trusted. Plus, she couldn't afford to run into one of those damned black creatures again.  

Belting Out

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:50 pm
As Jade took Osana's hand, he pulled her into his arms, and carried her like a newlywed bride. He leapt from branch to branch of the willows, then to the evergreens, not hitting a single branch or leaf, and certainly not letting Jade. They were traveling quickly, but not fast enough to make one sick. "You are going to like the village, many nice people there, never any conflict."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:55 pm
Jade couldn't muster the courage to say anything; she felt the wind rush through her dark brown hair, and she saw the trees and branches rush beneath her. She held on even tighter, giving a little "eek" as she realized how fast they were going. What IS he? She wondered, not being able to take her eyes off the rushing branches of green leaves beneath her. Somehow, not one leaf brushed her cheek or went anywhere near her face, and she somehow started to enjoy it after a while, a smile twitching on the edges of her lips.

((That might sadly be the last post of the day for me, as I have to go. Well, go ahead and post, and I will continue tomorrow morning. See you later!))  

Belting Out

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:58 pm
(Okay, seeya later biggrin )  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items