I think grammar is important in an RP. I want to be able to understand what they are saying, or to feel like I am being talked to in real life. I do not like how lazy we've gotten with grammar. You is only a simple three letter word, why use the letter "U" instead? Same with "Y" and "R". Now the one that really cracks me up (I used to do all these, I'm guilty too.) Is "B" instead of be. They are just taking ONE letter away from this word. And "you're" has made an ugly transformation into "ur". Now while some think these are handy and quick, you don't HAVE to be quick on an RP forum. Just take your own time, no one's keeping you on a clock, it's not a race. And if somebody IS keeping you on a clock, if you can't finish at first, come back later. It doesn't have to be finished in the blink of an eye. And please, nobody bug anybody about getting done, or PMing people saying "R U DONE YET?! LOL, ROTFL, U SUCK OUT LOUD MAAAAAN....." That's not cool. And I know alot of people even speak like that through PMs, and it scares me. So if you want to, take my advice.

3nodding Kaze 3nodding