Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lunar Guardia Legend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isakaimaru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:36 am
Hello! Welcome to My roleplay! this is based of a manga i am working and have no idea when ill be finished with the first one but oh well that doesn't matter. I have made a website of this which is the originaly roleplay. This roleplay is a lot different than the website in a lot of ways. The Website link is Here. Join if you want.My username is Isaku. Don't be suprised if most of the post are by me since there ain't many people. Anyways here are the rules.

Rules to obey or you will die!
1. No spamming
2. No godmodding

Okay...now that thats overwith, moving on!...

Character creation!
Here is the Format. You must send me it filled out in a PM with it titled "Character"
1. Name of Character:
2. Age:
3. Class:
4. Race:(You may make half-breeds)
4. Clothing(you may post a picture or describe it.):
5. Personality:

Classes!

Swordsman:Uses mostly swords. Can use daggers and axes. In battle, they tend to rely on speed.

Myrmidon:Uses any weapon. Myrmidons are Swords-for-hire. They do tend to do what they want when they don't have a job

Brawler:Uses gaunlets and Hammers. They really like to fight and are usually the ones who rush into battle.

Vagrant: Uses any weapon. They are just simply wanderers with no destination in mind.

Thief: Uses Daggers and Swords. They steal from whoever they please and are real quick in attacking foes. They tend to avoid battles whenever they can, but will do thier best in a fight if they have to.

Mage:Uses Staves and Daggers. They tend to keep a distants from enemies since they cant take much untill they fall.

Knight:Uses Maces, swords, axes, and hammers. They are loyal to their lords and can take a lot of hits before they fall. They are strong but due to the armor, they are slower.

Hunter:Uses Bows and crossbows. Never like to be at close range to an enemy. THey tend to hide in the trees or anywhere where they can suprise and enemies and hide from thier sights.

Alchemist:Uses Swords and Staves. They can put any type of element onto their weapon(s) and change the enviroment if they need to for aid in battle.

Races!
Humans
Angels
Demons
Devils
Orcs
Elves
Dwarfs

Quote:
List of Roleplayers
Isakaimaru's Character
1. Name of Character:Mutsu
2. Age: 23
3. Class: Thief
4. Race: Demon
4. Clothing: User Image Mustu has orange-red hair in a crazy hair style, blue eyes, wears a brown trench coat. Black metal boots, blue pants and shirt. Sadly, looks a lot girl and is constantly confused for one.
5. Personality: Loves to play around a lot. Short Tempered and prideful.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:27 pm
((let the rp begin...i guess...))

Sunrise had broken the darkness of the night as it slowly rose from beyond the hills. Mutsu had been sleeping in an inn inside a town he found while traveling. His gold was good, so he had no use for stealing things at the moment. He slowly woke up to the light as he stretched his arms out and slowly got up. His hair had always been the same since he never wanted to look like a girl. He tried his best to not look like one, but can't seem to get people to believe he is a guy. As he changed into his clothes, he also fixed his hair to the crazy style it always usually was. He then grabbed his weapon's and put them away. He then headed downstairs to the lobby of the inn. He then checked out and headed out of the inn. He turned to his right towards the hills and saw the sunrise. He said, "That's looks nice." After staring that way for a while, he then left and headed towards the exit of the town, towards the forest.  

Isakaimaru

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:38 am
(need another player?)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash