Submit

Will you go find it?
  yeah, I need an Edward fix!
  And slap steph in the face? heck no.
  I'lldownload it and buy it when it comes out.hehe...^^'
View Results

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:03 am
Yup, I'm forserious...the first 12 chapts are out on the internet floating around. I did find it, too. Have I read it? I'm quite tempted to download it, but I was uber pissed when Breaking Dawn was leaked so I don't think I will. Darn loyalty...So just wondering if I'm late on this because the news is all out on youtube (that's how i found out).

Doesn't this suck?

P.S-No i will not tell people where I found the link.....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:49 am
Seriously? If someone did do that, they'd have to be close to Stephenie Meyer, wouldn't they? I mean, she's said that it's not even finished yet, right? So that would mean that the only people who've seen it are her, her publisher, her agent, and probably her family.

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jeweled_raven

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:39 am
Oh my gosh. That's terrible. I'm probably going to look for it on the internet just so I can say that I did see it, not to read though, which I'll be very tempted to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:59 am
oh thats terrible
i really want to read it but i feel like i shouldnt  

LexiLu Latte

Virti

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:17 pm
OMFFFFFG. Some random person just sent me the link a few moments ago. I am so pissed. scream scream scream scream Grrrrr....

(i did not read it) (and im not posting nor sending the link to anyone)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:38 pm
I just KNEW this was going to happen! Someone must've hacked her compy or something! I won't read it if I see it though! I'm a loyal fan and would NEVER do such a thing to my fave author! I'm glad you guys aren't either! It's good to set an example for those who don't know what it means to be a true fan of someone's work! The wait for Midnight Sun will be unbearable, but it'll be worth it in the end!  

Rancid Cupcakes

vanny_jae

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:28 pm
What the heck?!?!?!? She's not even finished with the book!! How could something like this happen?!?!?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:38 pm
You guys they are probally fake, because SM wouldn't put them up she has said she hates spoilers. And like I am SO Oatmeal said the only people who would have seen it would be like Stephine Meyer, her publishers, her agent, and mabey her family, and I doubt they would do that because it would be bad for bussiness. I mght believe they were real if it were closer the realase date for the book, but she's not even done writting the book yet guys. I doubt her husband would get on her computer and do something like that inless like he wanted a devorice or something, and I don't think her kids would do something like that either.

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:11 pm
XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX
You guys they are probally fake, because SM wouldn't put them up she has said she hates spoilers. And like I am SO Oatmeal said the only people who would have seen it would be like Stephine Meyer, her publishers, her agent, and mabey her family, and I doubt they would do that because it would be bad for bussiness. I mght believe they were real if it were closer the realase date for the book, but she's not even done writting the book yet guys. I doubt her husband would get on her computer and do something like that inless like he wanted a devorice or something, and I don't think her kids would do something like that either.
I downloaded it just to see if it was. It's not the finished product. It's like a draft. I did delete it though. so no one throw anything at me.

But Robert said in a interview that Steph gave him the first 12 chapts. I don't know how it's on the internet though. I'm sure Steph herself didn't release it, but you know how people get their hands on things and it speads though the net like wildfire.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:41 pm
God that just pisses me off that people have no respect for Steph at all! It's like with Breaking Dawn, like an hour after it was released in New York, it was all over the web. Of course, I was busy reading at that time, but that just makes me mad that people don't care about all the work that Steph did.  

piercing_golden_eyes

vivianna-a01

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:47 pm
I heard about that through a group on Facebook, where this one person just spread the link to it in a few picture posts.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:15 pm
that SUCKS how dare they?? i cannot believe that..lmao. im not gunna look at it. i shall be a good little fan and wait.  

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Virti

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:21 pm
Rumor has it: That Stephine herself let the link loose, due to the fact that BREAKING DAWN wasn't as successful as the the other three books.....

but i don't believe that

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:42 pm
I just realized something. Stephenie or I think Robert said it. But Robert was allowed to read the twelve chapters of Midnight Sun so Robert could have an idea of how Edward thinks so he can act better in Edward's part.

Now, I not saying it was him, but what if Robert leaked it himself? I mean, he could've. That's about the only person so far I could imagine that would leak it, maybe. It's probably just a supersition, but what ev's.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:12 am
Robert would never do that- I'm sure Stephenie would demand that he lose the part anyways. It wasn't beloved Spunk. And of course it wasn't Stephenie, either. I'll just wait for it to come out like a good little girl. I don't click links on Twilight sites or boards. Not even this one. Remember when we had that Renesmee spoiler girl? (haha I didn't even realize she was posting a spoiler until later lol) I don't click links anymore. Sorry guys, but you never know who's trying to ruin something for us! The first chapter of Midnight Sun was awesome. Steph shoulda put that at the end of Breaking Dawn, no?  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff