Did you know?
  Yeah, that's so cool!
  Yes.... *goes in a corner to hate on him*
  Nope, but thanks for sharing
  Really?!
View Results

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:49 pm
My computer is still in the ancient days of dial-up which mean I don't have access to all these twilight teaser trailers and such. However, i was at my dad's office the other day, watching the cast interview's when I heard something that made me go "Really?!"

Robert Pattinson was a model AND a musician before he started acting. He still wants to start a band (I declare that I'm his first groupie). Now, I knew that, but what I didn't know was that he's writing Bella's lullaby himself!

It's because he plays piano and such. He said he may come up with it on the spot then write it down, the actual notes, later.

This is probably such old news to all of you, but I didn't know it. Just thought you'd be interested heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:54 pm
I really hope Rob's a decent musician.

I still imagine it as, River flow in you - Yiruma.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

T0m03

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:19 am
That was on one of MTV's Twilight Tuesday interviews last month or so I think...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:11 am
xXserenitys-smileXx

I totally agree with that song choice for Bella's lullaby. It's such a sweet, intricate piano song. smile

vivianna-a01

Juno-Moon

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:16 am
woah, dude, I didn't even know half if this stuff..all I know is that theres gonna be a Twilight movie.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:58 pm
Ummmm ouch. Poor you. neutral There is a lot going on. Go here for everything you've been missing: MTV Movies: Twilight

I didn't know he was a model surprised Cool! (heheh... sexy..) So was Kellan Lutz. An Abercrombie model, to be exact. xd  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:01 pm
i did not know that. awesome...thats like actually romantic. lmao. how totally sweeet.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:42 pm
wow i didnt no that!!thats so cool!!

i just hope he does good with bella's lulleby tho!  

eternity of twilight_22

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:10 am
Yeah, just listening to his voice - it doesn't sound like he can sing lol Course, it's like that with most singers. You hear their song itself and it's beautiful, but then you hear their normal, talking voice and your like wtf.....?! And then there are actors who can surprisingly sing quite well - case in point, Johnny Depp.

My lullaby song is Fields Of Hope by Seed Destiny. Yes, I KNOW it's sung by a girl but it's beautiful anyway ^-^

He better do a good job or he'll get majorly mobbed xp Even if he sucks, he can still sing to me. I like it when boys sing, it's sweet heart

Plus, I bet he's good at other songs - he's actually writing his own album! Bet ya didn't know that wink

I think her lullaby won't be anything like we expect and people will gripe, because we all have our own vision of what it should sound like...and he has his. But I'm sure he's really good at his OWN things, you know? I don't think I'm making sense emo

And of course schmexy Kellan was a model lol

AND you know how Steph gave him that bit of Breaking Dawn? I bet it has the words to Bella's song in there!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:44 pm
That's so crazy , I hope everything works out perfectly .
But I did like the song that was supposedly "Bella's Lullaby" .

mrstodayy

mrstodayy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:50 pm
vivianna-a01
xXserenitys-smileXx

I totally agree with that song choice for Bella's lullaby. It's such a sweet, intricate piano song. smile

Yeah , I loved that one .
The thing I really liked was it was beautiful and intricate as you said .
But it was like Bella , cause it always came back to playing the same thing .
And Bella's personality was sort of like that in Twilight , safe and predictable .
It fit really well .
= )

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:28 pm
oh....hmm.... I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!

Midnight Sun-Morning Moon

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:43 pm
Well he's not even doing the lullaby....
It was a rumor. They're not using his lullaby though some of his songs are going to be in it.
Yup! That's the scoop!

Though I think he would've done a really good job. He said he liked the lullaby they picked out though....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:54 am
He has some songs on the soundtrack and they suck. I don't like his singing voice. I wanted to rip my ears off. I hope they aren't in the movie because that would ruin it for me.  

FluffyKittyofDOOM_19

The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff