Yeah, and I'm really scared. I don't want my mom to kick me out or anything. And she's already think that I've ******** up my summer enough. Funny thing is, my mom's pregnant too. Hah. I don't know what I'd do if I was though, cos I'm pro-choice and s**t. But I would feel so terrible if I got an abortion. Maybe I'd keep it, but I'm only 15 for christs sake. I don't wanna have to drop out of high school or anything. I want to go to college so I can get a good job. ]= One of my friend's moms said she would adopt it, if I decided to put it up for adoption that is. She's the coolest parent I've ever met. But my friend is angry over it, and I don't want her to stop talking to me over this... I'm getting a test either tomorrow or Friday though. I've been freaking out all day, and I have all the symptoms for being pregnant too. Headaches, spotting, cramps, severe tiredness, tender/swollen boobs, etc. D: My bffl said she'd punch me in the stomach if I wanted. Haha, I have good friends, eh? I'm scurrrred.

What would you do? And if I am, how should I tell my mom?
D: