Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:15 pm
((My rules are basic, be polite, ledgeable and don't control other characters. my other rp is more Wolf based so i was hoping for a vampire one. I reference to him once as "The Other" leaving it open so anyone can play him as they want but others are welcome, (for coven members and such). I will post a Profile for a character once others sign up and to do so just post one for your character/s. thank you))

To live long enough to find yourself screaming every night, long enough to see your friends betray you. For years I've been strapped unto this 'altar' of sacrifice. Now I only have three minutes and counting. I just wish the tide would catch me first and give me a death I've always longed for. Get away, run away, fly away. I could not. Lead me to a dreamer’s hideaway, I would not. I cannot cry ’cause the heavens cry more. I cannot die for this cold world... Forgive me. I was A nightingale in a golden cage.That was me, locked inside reality's maze. And I was not strong enough.

These were the last words as the final being of her kind fell rather than be taken as a meal for a vampyre. The plan had gone untold to her as being not a meal but a test to be later a bride. The ultimate test of loyalty to his creator he was to kill her. but it was too late she had destroyed herself rather than be food for other immortals. But times have changed. he has been walking the lonely road of Immortality alone. Still, always searching for her,in another form.

many many years later...

a book dropped suddenly as she sensed some uneasiness in the new night. the rain had began to slow to a stop as she hears wet foot steps fall. still wearing her ceremonial robes she stood and listened to the hum of voices. "Taryn..." she whispered flatly. the coven had finally come for her. all because she had wanted to leave the madness, for going against their will. grabbing the book that was her diary she ran toward the balcony and climbed down using the vines that had grown on the wall over many many years. some smaller ones broke as she scrambled down the brambles.
the coven had gotten to the top only to see her fleeing into the wood like a ghost. they followed into the dark with their blazing torches. the wet earth made each step dangerous, but not for her, who ran like a deer from the hunter. And she was the hunted.

from The Other's vision it looked like a radiant white light burned through the darkness, a silver-white star falling from the heavens in a incorrect angle. but it was only she, running with an entrancing grace, paralyzing beauty. but she paused by a tree, clutching a book with trembling hands. her mahogany hair fell in waving torrents to her elbows, unbound and wild. her eyes a vivid mixture of green and gold above the high planes of her cheekbones. he features were like a Native American... but strangely pale for a human.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:14 pm
((Do you want us to put up profiles?))  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm
((yup, just like my other one.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:40 pm
((Tektek'd and all? Or do you want descriptions?))  

FigTreeDoctor

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:44 pm
Name: Johanna Bennett
Race: Vampire, with a mixed diet.
Personality: Volitile, with a mean streak, but very loyal and trustworthy. Usually laid back, but when hungry, she becomes very energetic.
Looks: Very pale and beautiful, of course. Her features are sharp. High cheekbones, full lips, and a perfectly straight nose. Wavy, white-blonde hair to her mid-back. Her bangs often flop into her face to diguise her eyes, which are primarily gold, but have flecks of crimson in them due to a mixed diet.
Short Background: Born into a wealty Victorian family in London, her parents fell victim to a young vampire they unknowingly took in out of pity. The young vampire couldn't help himself, and took her parents. He tried to take her as well, but she begged him to change her, and they have travelled together ever since, as friends.

Name: Piper Ulrich
Race: Vampire, with a mixed diet.
Personality: The polar opposite of Johanna, and deals with her temper tantrums very well. Very calm when it comes to the hunt, due to his incident with the Bennett family.
Looks: Pale and beautiful. German features. Black hair that comes down to the nape of his neck. His eyes are the same color as Johanna's, crimson-flecked gold.
Short Background: He was the young vampire that offed most of the Bennetts. b*****d son of a German midwife, he was turned into a vampire on a late night at the mines where he worked as he came home.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:44 am
((Name: Lilith Helevorn
Age: 20 but apears to be a bit younger. she ages rather strangely.

User Image

Personality: quite, distant and very perceptive. she being a rather powerful witch gives her many advantages through her great disipline. She is defencive but caring in ways that most find it impossible, looking into something, studying it before comming to a conclusion. she also carried over her wisdom and patience from her past life but she did inherit a temper that takes a while to set off but when it is the results are explosive.

Info:In her previous life gave her the support to build up incredable power but she is unaware of this. she thought that all her power was purely from hard work although it was only perfected by it. and being raised in a christian orphanage was quite difficult with her power. they had thought that she had gotten the gifts from satan, and they thought they could beat it out of her. but she stayed strong, taking the pain through meditation, that is how she found her power.

When she was old enough to leave she was informed of a house in the woods just out of washington and she had been living there ever since. She built a lif for herself in such a strange place, finding a few others she thought she could trust, others a little like herself although they were drawn to her power mostly. until they turned on her. They were going mad with power, insane with the possibilities they wanted from her and she said that she had enough. she wouldn't be a part of such madness and that was her death warrent. if a witch left or betrayed her coven, they would kill her to protect their secrets. but they would kill her for not doing what they wanted.))

The earth seemed to rock and shift beneith her, making her steps wary and unsure. she shook her head and sheilded her mind with ease. they were trying to make her careless, distract her from what was happening. but her mind was stronger than theirs, even when they worked together in a collective conscience. still she was kicking herself, why hadn't she taken any of her weapons? she knew that they'd have plenty of their own.

sure enough a wistful ping let loose and stuffed itself into the ground to her left. she wouldn't be able to out run a bow but she could make herself a harder target. she began to swerve in and out of the trees. another shot rang... blinding pain shot through her, causing her to stumble but her legs kept going, slowly stopping. she leaned on a tree, the arrow in her calf oozing with a dark liquid. poison. she bent to yank it out, pulling and spilling pale blood onto the leaves. They were comming.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:22 am
"Piper, I'm hungry." whined Johanna as the vampire duo silently glided through the forest.
Piper sighed. "Not much I can do besides feed you when your tone's like that."
Johanna laughed, and bells chimed. "Of course not!"
Piper sniffed the air. "Are you in the mood for bear or mountain lion?" he asked, staring down Johanna.
She sheepishly grinned. "Both, please?"
Piper groaned. "Do you ever stop eating?"
"Um, no. Let's hunt."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:06 pm
"Ugh, " she groaned as she pulled though the trees, slowly now. the poison made her woozy, slightly faint. she knew it was nightshade, Taryn's favorite poison. it would be just enough so Taryn could do what she liked to her, ceremonially take her apart before she could die.

suddenly she couldn't go on, hanging onto the limb of a tree she stood as she saw two fleeting figures, or was she seeing things, she couldn't know. they wern't from the coven, they were behind her so she figured that these didn't exist but her eyes were closing her body gave and her started to fall to the groud. her diary slipped out of her fingers into the mud.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:13 pm
Johanna stiffened. "Piper, wait." she said, whirling in a different direction. "Do you smell that?" she asked.
Piper was at her side in an instant. "Yeah. I wonder how I didn't notice it earlier." he muttered. He picked out a woman in the underbrush.
Johanna's body quivered. "Food?" she asked.
Piper shook his head. "No, Johanna. Let's check it out." he said, shooting off towards the prone form, his companion on his heels.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:27 pm
((i think i forgot to mention that her apearence is exactly like the one in her past, identical))

she was slumped against the trunk of the tree, her hair across her face and still grippng the arrow in her right hand. her eyes were closed against the dark.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:31 pm
Piper looked at the prone form for a minute.
"What do we do with her, Pipe?" Johanna inquired.
"I dunno, Jo. We should probably stay with her until she wakes up."
Johanna groaned. "I'm so damn hungry!"
"Then EAT!" Piper hissed.
"Do you think that I could leave YOU alone for five minutes without some strange incident occuring?!" Johanna said, sitting on the wet dirt.
Piper rolled his eyes. "I'm not that bad!"
"Bull."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:46 pm
The light of the coven's tourches bounced close to them now until they saw the pale faces near Lilith's body. Taryn paused and looked to the others, her face holding back the fear her instincts told her. She knew that they were just by seeing their glorious faces. "If she isn't dead she will be." she told the others referring to the two who were at Lilith. she was sure they would kill her and she was too attached to her own life. she turned and fled.

After a moment Lilith groaned, the poison was taking effect but instead of killing her right away it gave her a fever. her head tilted slightly, her hair falling out of her face and her eyes flashed open for a fleeting moment as a yell escaped her lips and her mind fell into darkness but her body shook, contorting in pain.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:53 pm
"She's dying." muttered Johanna.
Piper was silent.
"You want her to live?" she ventured.
Piper nodded. "It's a waste." he said.
"You could suck out the poison. I can't do it. Her blood calls to me too much." she explained.
Piper looked at her. "That's the first good idea you've had since the 70's!"
"Shut up and do it, dillhole.""She'll be in even more pain, though."
"She'll live."
"Ugh, fine." Piper consented, picking up her arm and lowering his head to her wrist. His teeth punctured, and he flinched, trying to keep control and only suck out the poison.
"You're doing well." coached Johanna.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:08 pm
For only a moment her body froze, locked as she felt somthing hot mix at the base of her wrist making it burn and melt over and over again. she couldn't tell if she were screaming but she was, "It burns, put it out!" her clear voice broke out of her throat but she was becomming more aware. the nightshade was almost through and whatever was put at the sight of it's draining hurt more and more but went no farther, being pulled out with the other poison, poison mixed with blood.

soon the burning stopped, her breath becomming ragged and unstable. her eys flashed open again but feverd and confused. after a moment they cleared and focused, exausted. "who?" she began but closed her eyes, exausted.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:11 pm
Piper licked over the wond, sealing it.
"We won't hurt you." he said quietly.
"We're here to help." Johanna offered, crouching next to Piper.
"You should sleep." Piper suggested.
"We won't leave you here."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas