Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokarov

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:25 pm
ok, i think

im not sure if this is me......but its very possible

here is the famous picture, i found it on chrudat.com

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you all have seen what i look like but just in case (im much older im assuming)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:12 am
is that really you? iv got some modivationals of that like "Opertunity' AND "ninjas"  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:49 am
Wow, the resemblance is uncanny.

... it very well could be you.

Speaking of finding the person in a 'Motivational' poster, I hope I never see the 'Public display of Emo' guy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:22 am
OberFeldwebel

Speaking of finding the person in a 'Motivational' poster, I hope I never see the 'Public display of Emo' guy.
I hope I never meet gothopotamus.

User Image  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:11 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

I hope I never meet gothopotamus.

User Image

AHHH!!!

A Gothopotamus has appeared!

1. Fight
2. Friendship
3. Runaway

Yeah... I pick 3. I don't know if I want to be friends with an ICP fan, some of them are mentally unstable.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:09 am
i feel like i should be internet famous by now  

tokarov

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:29 pm
I'm COPS famous...

I was on an episode of COPS from Pierce County Washington.

Basically, couple of my friends and i were out shooting... (duh) and having a grand ol time when naggy neighbor who lives about a half MILE down the road... decided to call the cops on our, noise making shenanigans. And when the unit showed up there was a camera crew with them...

Heres some tips on how to act when confronted with a COPS camera crew.

1. Never look into the camera, makes you look like a douche.
2. Tell your dumb a** friends not to jump behind you, making funny faces at the camera.
3. If your guilty, envoke your right to remain SILENT. The last thing you need to do, is to look, sound and act like an idiot.. and on top of that have it all on camera.
4. Listen to the cops... cause you dont want to be the one of your buddies who gets grass pounded by your local's finest... and have your friends hold it over your head for years to come.

these are just minor, but very important tips on how not to look like a retard on COPS.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am
Did you actually get aired?

I did see one episode where they got called out by complaints of 'bullets flying over the house'. But when they got there the person was shooting at a backstop. Was that you?  

OberFeldwebel

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:17 pm
OberFeldwebel

I did see one episode where they got called out by complaints of 'bullets flying over the house'. But when they got there the person was shooting at a backstop. Was that you?

lord no. and yes it was aired...

we were out in the middle of nowhere... like at least a half mile between homes...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:42 pm
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel

we were out in the middle of nowhere... like at least a half mile between homes...

So... you weren't shown?
I can't remember if I saw faces or not, was it a neck down kind of thing or what?  

OberFeldwebel

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:55 am
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel

So... you weren't shown?
I can't remember if I saw faces or not, was it a neck down kind of thing or what?

No, i was shown... the only way i knew... remembered.. ( i was a little... umm... intoxicated) is my friend from Minnesota called me, and told me.

Now, the whole situation happened when i lived up in washington, when i was like 14. I didnt find out/remember... until i was like 24.

so.. yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:03 pm
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel

So... you weren't shown?

No, i was shown... the only way i knew... remembered.. ( i was a little... umm... intoxicated) is my friend from Minnesota called me, and told me.

Now, the whole situation happened when i lived up in washington, when i was like 14. I didnt find out/remember... until i was like 24.

so.. yeah.

... Intoxicated? 14? Guns?
... cops?
... eh... wtf?

I know the legal drinking age was probably lower then but not that low. I think.  

OberFeldwebel

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:32 am
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel

So... you weren't shown?

so.. yeah.

... cops?
... eh... wtf?

I know the legal drinking age was probably lower then but not that low. I think.

Private property, Dumb cops who couldnt tell i was drunk. and more firearms discipline drunk than most people have when they're sober.

Not the grandest of moments in my life. And drinking age is 21 up there... but since we were on private property, and the beer smell coming off of me i explained as being spilled on me.... nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:48 pm
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel

So... you weren't shown?

so.. yeah.

... cops?
... eh... wtf?

Private property, Dumb cops who couldnt tell i was drunk. and more firearms discipline drunk than most people have when they're sober.

Not the grandest of moments in my life. And drinking age is 21 up there... but since we were on private property, and the beer smell coming off of me i explained as being spilled on me.... nothing happened.

Rofl

That just seems like... you were too fortunate.  

OberFeldwebel

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff