Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A High School rp

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal WaterDemon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:06 pm
I'm not really used to making a rp and someone join, but if you want to, just add your character to the rp...So let me get the rules down.

1. Please no double posting, unless you forgot to type more or something...

2. This rp starts off in 9th grade.

3. and have fun =3

My Character is...

Name: Shizuka Ryutsuna
Background(just put a basic or mini background, unless you like to type a lot): She grew up in a public school, but soon had to get put into a private school, due to issues unknown. Her mom is kind and nice, will write letters to the school to check up on Shizuka every month or two. Father is not so nice, ocasionaly will drink, but for some reason hates his daughter Shizuka, but loves her twin brother. Shizuka's twin brother went to the private school, with Shizuka to keep her company, be her first friend in the new school she's going to, and is protective of her, but does know when to back off and keep his eye on his twin.
Appearance: (I need to be on my other computer to put the pic in)
DOB (optional): January 22

for the person who joins this rp you can be another student or Shizuka's twin brother, I left the name and stuff out for her brother, because I don't know if whomever decides to join, will want to be her twin or some other student...and this is it for now, so I hope the person who joins this one on one rp, will like it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:43 pm
well i have 3

nama: human, 14

kanta: angel, 17

janta: neko, 15  

Aidan315

Metal WaterDemon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:40 pm
As in three other people join? and if that was a stupid question to ask, sorry, I'm doing alot of stuff right now, so I'm distracted with most processing thoughts or whatever it's called...  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games