Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMFG
  PALM TREES X3333!!!!
View Results

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:40 am
Texas was a LOT more fun than than I expected it to be.. I really thought I was just going to be sitting round bored. I finally got to meet Grim's family and friends.. Who are freaking AWESOME might I add. It makes me kinda sad that we had to come home though.. Since Grim's fiends actually wanted to hang out with both of us. Unlike my friends, who usually don't even try to see me because they're too busy with their other peppy friends >_> But on an awesome note...
I GOT TO GO TO THE BEACH FOR THE FIRST TIME!
And I seen palm trees for the first time as well =3 Along with a dead armadillo in the road. It was so awesome.. I'll post some pictures up when I wake up. ((Not of the road kill XD))
The car ride back from Texas though.. Yea.. Grim didn't tell me he was tired cause I was dozed off in the passenger seat.. So of course he dozed off and hit those bumps that make that weird loud noise when you hit it. When he hit that, it made him jerk to the right, swurve back to the left real hard and started spinning out in the median. I seriously never thought the car would stop >.< And when we got out to look at the car it seemed like the whole front bumper was gone. Grim somehow fixed it though.. I wouldn't come out and help him cause I was super ******** pissed/upset at him at the time.
But yea.. We're back home.. =D In 6 pieces.
How has everyone been this week?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:03 pm
WTF?

I swear your the only person in this guild who seems to have worse luck than me on a regular basis. Particularly in the automobile department.

Anyways, I'm glad you had fun in Texas.  

E spiritus Halloween

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:36 pm
:]

Thats nice that his friends got along well with you. <3
Always great!

Geez Alex, maybe you guys should just stay away from cars for awhile, I like you guys well and ALIVE. >_>

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:58 pm
I agree with bagel D: No irresponsible dozing off behind the wheel either sad  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:51 am
Tell Grim that. He's the one that seems like he can't drive. Like for instance, one night he almost drove the opposite way in a one way lane, almost backed into a moving car and THEN almost backed into a parked car all at the same time. It's like he dosen't ******** pay any attention when he drive. *pissed off at him right now* I haven't had ONE problem driving my car ever since I've had it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:03 am
"I couldn't save her... I know she will die,
But please, if I could only tell her goodbye.
All I want is just one more day...
That morning in May...
Minako in 6 pieces?
Must be very tiiiiny smaaaaall pieces o-o;

What color is the car? ... XD
...I've fought reptilian monsters,
I've crossed a bloody sea,
Just to meet you here
And now I'm coming home, my dear."

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

GrimlyInsane
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:04 am
M i n a k o
Tell Grim that. He's the one that seems like he can't drive. Like for instance, one night he almost drove the opposite way in a one way lane, almost backed into a moving car and THEN almost backed into a parked car all at the same time. It's like he dosen't ******** pay any attention when he drive. *pissed off at him right now* I haven't had ONE problem driving my car ever since I've had it.

I'll just stop driving then . . . thanks for telling everone I'm just some huge idiot =D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:10 am
GrimlyInsane
M i n a k o

I'll just stop driving then . . . thanks for telling everone I'm just some huge idiot =D
That morning in May...

It's okay, Grim.
*Pats on head*
We already knew that. n_n
Just to meet you here

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

GrimlyInsane
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:06 am
Fuzia
GrimlyInsane
M i n a k o

That morning in May...

It's okay, Grim.
*Pats on head*
We already knew that. n_n
Just to meet you here

*whacks with Killer* >_>

I swear I really didn't feel like I was that tired. Alot of people say it was probably because the lines on the road are known to hypnotize people. I was already about to pull off into a rest area, but that happened when there was a rest area like 2 miles up the road. That made Grim angry. But Grim knows he shoulda woken Minako up first, but he didn't think about it and now feels stupid. Grim's making sure to pay for any and all damage himself . . . so hopefully all will be well soon.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:35 am
I didn't say you were stupid >_> If I was going to do that it would be something like:
GRIM YOUR STUPID.
But did I do that?
Nooo.
You just don't pay attention as much as you should. I know that you know how to drive and all but.. Ugh.
Besides, I wouldn't call you stupid, I'd call you ******** XD
Why the hell are you tearing up a binder?
And yes Fuzia, those are some tiny pieces xD

M i n a k o
Crew

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:05 pm
>_>

You guys make me not want to drive.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:54 pm
That morning in May...
<_<

You make me guys want to drive not.
Just to meet you here

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200