Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about school??
  Love it
  WTH
  Whatever heres a poke
  only post and doing the poll to get money..
  HUH?!? School started... WTH?!?! I didn't even no...
View Results

Winks191

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:41 pm
rolleyes so yah i haven't posted in a while so i thought i would so yah school starts in a few day (tues) ... but the good news is i just dyed my hair green and black so yay =) <(-^.^<) <(-^.^-)> (>^.^-)> rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:47 pm
School started the 25th for me. It's good and I've met a lot of wonderful people.

Mongoose has a love interest! heart

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

SmilingRain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:58 pm
I love school! ((not the work, but just being around everybody)) Mine started the 25th too, and it already feels like I've been in it for months.

A love interest?!!?!? Whhhaaaatttt? Do explain!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:19 pm
SmilingRain
I love school! ((not the work, but just being around everybody)) Mine started the 25th too, and it already feels like I've been in it for months.

A love interest?!!?!? Whhhaaaatttt? Do explain!
yeah. I met him when school started through a friend. He's such a sweetheart.. and he's a gentleman. And I thought chivalry was dead.. XD  

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

SmilingRain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:24 pm
oooo! A gentleman? Good choice! Is he cute?

I still have a few of those in my classes, but that's just because I live in the south xd . I gotta appreciate them though heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:28 pm
Haha. I think it's silly. Everyone's all, "Chivalry is dead!", but there's really tons of chivalrous guys wherever you live. You just have to look for them :] And that's so cool Mongoose! Do you think you'll end up getting together?

Ah! Winks, you're so lucky! Your school starts like a month after the schools of most people I know. Enjoying your last bit of summer? :]  

Aevy

SmilingRain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:30 pm
I know! She's so lucky crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:00 pm
Ruler of all Cheese
Haha. I think it's silly. Everyone's all, "Chivalry is dead!", but there's really tons of chivalrous guys wherever you live. You just have to look for them :] And that's so cool Mongoose! Do you think you'll end up getting together?

Ah! Winks, you're so lucky! Your school starts like a month after the schools of most people I know. Enjoying your last bit of summer? :]
In my hometown, there are literally none. Everyone's so mean. :<
But he's nice. He's not the cutest but he makes me happy and we have a lot in common and have similar interests. I started freaking out because he has the entire series of Justice League. xD *loves JL*

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Aevy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:04 pm
crazy_mongoose
Ruler of all Cheese

In my hometown, there are literally none. Everyone's so mean. :<
But he's nice. He's not the cutest but he makes me happy and we have a lot in common and have similar interests. I started freaking out because he has the entire series of Justice League. xD *loves JL*

Omg seriously? The entire series?!?! Mongoose, forget dating him--you have to marry this guy!!!!

Haha, that's so cool though.

And that sucksss. Everyone where I live is pretty chill. At least you found one though. And no matter what happens, at least you'll have someone to flirt with. ;]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:31 pm
Hey hey, before we talk matrimony...
There's one other important thing..

Who is his favorite hero?!

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:07 pm
Rabid Bagel Cow Thing

Not sure really.
I know he's a spidey fan (he has the ENTIRE comic series on his computer.. from issue ONE)... but... ... I don't know!
I wanna say he's a Flash fan...
*is asking him* xd

@Cheese: haha! I think I'm a little too young to consider marriage. And I really try to not be the flirty type.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:19 pm
crazy_mongoose
Rabid Bagel Cow Thing

Not sure really.
I know he's a spidey fan (he has the ENTIRE comic series on his computer.. from issue ONE)... but... ... I don't know!
I wanna say he's a Flash fan...
*is asking him* xd
He said his favorite DC character is Static Shock, and his favorite Marvel character is Ghost Rider. xd  

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

417 Expectation Failed

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:45 am
Pics of the awesome-sounding hair?
biggrin
And school starts tuesday for me too.
Bleck.
I hate my school D:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:36 am
Ruler of all Cheese

rofl yah i got out july 19th though so... rofl  

Winks191

Winks191

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:40 am
417 Expectation Failed
Pics of the awesome-sounding hair?
biggrin
And school starts tuesday for me too.
Bleck.
I hate my school D:

emo haha yah when i take some i will post some up its not really that amazing but i still like it =) and mongoose ur lucky to have found a guy that u have a lot in common with and is a sweetheart (^.^) emo

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff