So I decided

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Fwb???
  Tube tops. >:D
  You were HOW MANY MONTHS late for her birthday?
View Results

Aevy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:59 pm
... to make a post. >: D

Anyway, so. Here's my life right now:

-Just finished first week of school in my new town
-My siblings are right now playing rock band and giving me a headache.

Just thought I'd share that with you. :]

So yeah! My school's pretty cool. I love the dress code though; you can wear a tube top and short shorts and NOBODY CARES. IT'S GREAT. x) I hated the dress code at my old school--you practically couldn't wear shorts! And skirts were out too. Can you imagine?

It's soooo wierd not knowing like anyone though. And the horrible thing is that there's a TON of freshmen in a bunch of my classes so it's hard meeting a bunch of cool sophs to chill with. I'm hanging with some freshies during lunch right now and I feel like such a loser. >_> They're cool though. I'm happy that my classes are pretty chill though, because my old school was crazy academic, and here everyone's just all, "whatever, here's work, do it."

A real scene that took place in my history class the first day:

Mr. G: So I don't really see the point in overloading you guys in homework--I mean, you have 5 other classes, right? So how much homework do you want a week?
Us: Um... not too much.
Him: So like... four night a week?
Us: No way!
Him: Oh. How bout three nights?
Us: A little less maybe?
Him: Two nights?
Us: Okay! mrgreen

I love it, haha.

I miss my siblings a ton though... Since I moved in with my dad and his gf I've only been able to see them like once every two weeks cause they still live with my mom. But at the same time, I like when it's just quiet in the house (something you CANNOT attain with 3 sibs), so I was kind of born to be an only child, haha.

Soooooo.... I'm kinda confused about this guy Connor from my old school, Vista. I kinda accidentially fell in love with him for like six months earlier this year, but he had a gf so it didn't work out, but then they broke up (on my b-day!) and I got over him around the same time... So I move at the beginning of summer and the summer passes and we talk (keep in mind he never really knew i liked him) and he's just a friend only then we've both kind of changed a ton over the past like half a year, and I don't think either of us are even remotely close to the people we were at the beginning of the summer. And when we talk over myspace we flirt like insanely... haha, we were even having a contest to see who's more of a freshie magnent.

And he's all like, ya, i have like 5 freshies who flirt with me and i told him about the 5 that had crushes on me along with a football soph and some chubby soph. And he's all ya, but u have a bigger school and i'm all, lol, good job, but i still think i win. and he asks why, and i say bc i had a summer fling and he's all, ya, i've hooked up with hella girls this summer, i even made out with a french girl in the JFK memorial library in boston! and im all, so what, i made out with a london guy on a balcony at midnight and ALMOST kissed football guy. and then we go into this totally deep discussion about how our friends really have no idea what goes on in our lives and all this stuff, and it was really cool bc i dont talk about that stuff with really anyone.

So I don't really know what I think of him anymore. Friends? A little boring. Being together? I'm not into long-distance things.

Friends with benefits? Idk, really. Haha. Oh well.

Oh! So football guy, then. I met him at my driver's ed course i took this summer and he was sooo cool. he called me "s-- r---- girl" (the name of my high school) and i called him "football guy". and he was really cool.

(lol, look, im reverting to no caps lock and chat speak. bad habit, oops. x] )

Amazing times in drivers ed though, haha.

Oh! So my dad's gf's b-day was in may, right? Only we never got a chance to celebrate it because it wasn't a weekend we saw them (back when I was still living with my mom). So today we decided to fix that. My sibs are here for the (3-day!) weekend, and went out for dinner pretending we'd just suddenly decided to do it for no reason. And then we come home and we finish making this cake that looks like tarot cards (she's into that stuff; she's kind of a ghetto New Yorker hippie). So we put up a "Happy Birthday!" banner and made her a card and ushered her into the room and started singing a song I made up:

"Happy happy birthday, although we're five months late/this cake is old and moldy, but we still think it's great!"

And she loved it. :] Didn't expect it AT ALL.

So. Thank you for actually reading my million-page novel aka really really long post. That's why I love you, whoever you are. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:18 pm
Holy crap cheese that's long.
give me a few minutes and I'll post a good reply. *is busy with homework*

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Aevy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:22 pm
crazy_mongoose
Holy crap cheese that's long.
give me a few minutes and I'll post a good reply. *is busy with homework*

Haha, ok. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:28 pm
Haha, so you & Vista bond over conquests about nothing that lasts or is solid.

XD

I think its just a friendly banter.
You have moved on, its apparent.

Can't believe I just read all that tho.

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

contamar-the-deamon-blade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:43 pm
thats awso-*head explodes due to the massive amounts of text*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:56 pm
Okay okay here it goes...

My school had a strict dress code... and tube tops are ugly to begin with.. so... bleh... I think it promotes skantactics. Besides, most of the girls that do wear tube tops are huuuuuuuuge and ugly. Or skinny and don't have nothing to show... neutral

You meet people. biggrin I met a bunch of people (mainly people older than me) and it's not bad to chill with the youngin's either. But you just gotta go out and meet people. Maybe you could meet people by attending class meetings? (like C/O '10 Meetings or whatever)

Siblings are evil.. Even though it was just me and my sister, it was really crappy growing up because we were 7 years apart. xd It'll get better later maybe.
few people can do long distance.. but like Bagel said, you're over it. biggrin It's nothing to dwell too much on.

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

debijay

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:58 am
am i here in vain
did you not hear a word i said
when i asked you i begged you
to just please let me through

haha, you always did make the longest posts...
but always interesting :]

hmm, i forgot how many sibling you had. i only remember you having two younger sisters? idk, bad memory. but i do remeber you talking about that connor dude. long distance is no good unless you have it bad for him. and fwb never turn out well either.

besides gang/ drug affiliations, my school doesnt really care what you wear xD yay for loose dress codes!

dang cheese! you gots game >3

and i still need to get my friend a cake for her b-day because she said it was my fault that her face collided with it -snickers-

yay for late b-day cakes!!!

i have fallen now
will you pick me up again
in the face of my failures
i just want you to hear these words

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:43 am
I know a guy named Connor. o_o
And that seems pretty interesting.
MY school doesn't really have a strict dress code, but I dress appropriately anyway.
I'm not a skank like them ><  

417 Expectation Failed

ni squared

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:39 pm
'Tis a long post.
But the moral of it all is this ..

Old moldy cake sure is the best.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:11 pm
...Damn.
I love how I just COMPLETELY forgot what I was going to put.
XD!!
I really did have something good I was going to say though, does that count as anything?

M i n a k o
Crew

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces