Vacation time......?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Kai Ken
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:45 am
Here is where you can tell us that you are leaving for a short or long while and are not able to come on Gaia at all, this way you will not get in trouble with not posting every 2 days or so.

***Announcement***

I've not been feeling the best, so It's okay if you don't post very much, since I won't.

My sickness is namely stress related, so I'm letting you all get away with not posting often!! you lucky ducks!!! =D

I'm feeling better^^ as you may see, so I'm keeping up with everything^^ remember, if your going to be offline for a bit tell me here^^

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:42 pm
O.o  

ForgivingAngel

alice_lolita_sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:58 pm
rinjii-chan
Here is where you can tell us that you are leaving for a short or long while and are not able to come on Gaia at all, this way you will not get in trouble with not posting every 2 days or so.

***Announcement***

I've not been feeling the best, so It's okay if you don't post very much, since I won't.

My sickness is namely stress related, so I'm letting you all get away with not posting often!! you lucky ducks!!! =D

I hope u feel better soon! we'll be doing the work while u get better  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:22 pm
alice_lolita_sama
rinjii-chan

***Announcement***

thanks^^ i have the stupid cold going around and it's also allergies>< but i'm trying to keep up with everything^^

Silver Kai Ken
Captain

alice_lolita_sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:48 pm
rinjii-chan
alice_lolita_sama
rinjii-chan

***Announcement***

thanks^^ i have the stupid cold going around and it's also allergies>< but i'm trying to keep up with everything^^

glad ur better!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:51 pm
rinjii-chan
alice_lolita_sama
rinjii-chan

***Announcement***

Oh. Yup. i hate it when i get colds.. Hope you feel better!!  

catty_gothloli_21
Vice Captain

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

alice_lolita_sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:52 pm
^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:58 pm
catty_gothloli_21
rinjii-chan
alice_lolita_sama
rinjii-chan

***Announcement***

ya lol and thanks^^

Silver Kai Ken
Captain

alice_lolita_sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:58 pm
rinjii-chan
catty_gothloli_21
rinjii-chan
alice_lolita_sama
rinjii-chan

***Announcement***

ya lol and thanks^^

you're welcome heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:38 pm
I suppose everyone's on a vacation. Since nobody's posting anymore. ninja  

catty_gothloli_21
Vice Captain

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

get-st0ked
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:14 pm
Oh Mi Gawsh. I Am Sooooooo Sry That I Havent Been Able to Get On. I Still Cant. I Dont Have A Computer. I Still Need Two Cords. Im Going to Try To Get On As Much As I Can But Right Now I Cant Get On Much. I Can Get On When I Go To The Library. I'm Going To Try To Go Every Weekend So I Can Still Check Up On Things... Sorry~!!!!!  
Twilight Flower

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games