Submit

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:47 pm
Nabila Siti had been traveling for quiet sometime exploring the pridelands, she was growing tired of the rogue lands. It was hot and dry there and in her opinion there simply weren't enough trees. Siti paws padded across the soft green grass as she continued to walk with her back toward the sun.

She was surprised that she had not met to many lions on her journey, but Siti usuallu slept in a tree, up high and safe, at night and traveled during the day, prefering to hunt at dusk. She was not your typical lion and sometimes a bit backwards, which contradicted her ladylike persona.

Currently she was looking for a place to get a cool drink and had yet to come across a waterhole, river or anything of the sort. She was becoming tired and hot, she of course did not recognize her surrounding and decided that she should rest for a while.

Nabila lay down in the cool grass, rolling onto her side and allowing the grass to cool her side.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:05 am
Zagaa'tamanio had ventured away from the center of her territory in the highlands that were Tianxia. She had left one of her son's in charge of watching over the others within her house. Granted the number was few she wanted to start putting responsibility upon the boy's shoulders. Especially since she was considering making him her successor.

Shaking her head the green striped female made her daily rounds around her territory, often looking for any of her family members, new members to recruit or even those that simply wanted to sneak their way in to destroy the growing pride. She wouldn't have that happening. No, even though she wasn't necessarily one that looked scary she knew how to fight and she'd be damned if anyone ever tried to take advantage of her again.

Inhaling deeply to clear her thoughts she closed her eyes letting the wind rustle her fur pleasantly. When she opened her eyes she spotted something unusual. Furrowing her brow she tilted her head trying to decide on what the figure was. When the figure settled down she decided to walk towards it.

"Hello?"

Nuxaz

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:59 pm
Siti was nearly asleep in the cool grass. It was soft and moist and Siti was enjoying her time in grass. She nearly jumped at the voice of another, she had not been expecting company, so it was a bit startling. Siti was on her feet and and instant , but calmed slightly when she saw another lioness coming towards her.

"My but you frightened me. Am I not suppose to be here," she asked the lioness as there seemed to be a bit of uncertainty in her voice.

"I was just resting. I have been traveling a for quite some time looking for a pride to settle into and I was feeling rather tired," she said trying to explain herself.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:02 am
When the other female jumped to her feet Tama arched a brow but kept her cool composure. "Well, no." She replied pausing just a bit before speaking again. "Technically outsiders are not welcome here at Tianxia and most are attacked unless they seek permission to enter first." She state, authority lining her tone. "However since you are only at the boarders I will make an exception." Tama told the other with a firm nod.

"And also because I need more members in my house." She added in a lower tone. She was hinting and she knew it but her territory in the pride needed to gain more members that were not related to her. It was imperative. "Next time it would be best to be aware of your surroundings before stopping. Others of this pride are not so kind." It was true, even though she hadn't spent a ton of time with the other lords and ladies she was well aware that some were more vicious to outsiders, especially if they were in a bad mood.

Nuxaz

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:31 am
Siti was slightly shocked at how outsiders were treated and counted herself lucky not to have been attacked as well. "I am sorry I did not seek permission to enter. I am far from home and did not realize I had wondered into another territory. Thank you for sparing me."

Siti ears perked up at the mention of needed pride members. She guess it was the lioness before her was in charge. She nodded at the lioness' words, "I will most certainly be more aware."

"Now you say you need pride member? What is you pride like?"

Siti did not mention her desire to join a pride, but she figured it might be slightly obvious from her question.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:14 am
Tama nodded, it was a statement she could understand. Tianxia was a new pride, one that had just recently started. It was small in numbers while the territories extended rather far. "Good." She replied in response to the others statements. It was really for the benefit of the other female that she said these things.

"I did." She stated with a firm nod. "Tianxia is divided into five parts. The North and South. East and West. Then the central house. Right now you are in the territory of the Southern House. Ling Kuang." She paused to let the information to sink it. "I am the Lady of this house. Lady Ming."

She moved to sit studying the female carefully and silently. "Here we focus upon Diplomacy. We strive to keep communications throughout all of Tianxia as well as other prides. We look to solve problems by working through them without violence of any sort." That was the basis of her territory and she hoped that it would be something the other was interested in.

Nuxaz

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff