Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Midnight Sun Depression Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnight Sun
  R.I.P.
  Don't worry xXSerenitys-SmileXx, there's still hope.
View Results

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:04 am
God, all week my friends are like what's wrong... and i'm going through the motions with the the whole "i'm fine" thing...

I swear i'm going to go border-line crazy/depressed soon... (ok maybe not, but if it did happen we have the cause).

***If Steph doesn't write Midnight Sun i understand, it'll hurt like hell, but i'll understand.

*******Even if she says that she will never write New Moon in Edward's point of view, it would still be good to know what he was doing when he was away. And really connect with him when he thought about Bella.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:59 am
Im pretty sure she will bounce back and realize that this is not what the fans want. It just might take some time.  

MyLittleDecoy16

Mistyflower

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:15 pm
MyLittleDecoy16
Im pretty sure she will bounce back and realize that this is not what the fans want. It just might take some time.

she might but she needs time
this was like her baby
and it was leaked
but i think she just need some time to think it over
Steph your fans LOVE YOU!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:03 pm
give her time.....her scar needs to heal. It was like someone took your homework as posted it online.

Virti

Jellycones

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:18 pm
There's an extra or.. I think she calls them "outtakes" on her site for new moon that includes the phone call from Rosalie to Edward and it kind of describes what he's doing lol.

I think that's the best bet for a New Moon in Edwards eyes lol.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:40 pm
I hope she dose bonce back i would love to read from edwards pov but i would understand if she didnt theres always hope though. wink  

Necro Life

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:48 pm
Jellycones
There's an extra or.. I think she calls them "outtakes" on her site for new moon that includes the phone call from Rosalie to Edward and it kind of describes what he's doing lol.

I think that's the best bet for a New Moon in Edwards eyes lol.

I've read that, i love it because it's just so full of emotion. =]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:44 am
Virti
give her time.....her scar needs to heal. It was like someone took your homework as posted it online.

Actually, I don't think I would mind that very much. Aside from not getting compensation part, I'd feel hurt that I might not get the credit for a great paper I wrote elsewhere but that wouldn't mean that I altogether stopped writing. Really, it would make me want to push myself to write more, and better. Maybe I'll even keep it under wraps until I'm ready to share it with people. The fact that someone would go through all that length, and risk getting caught, just so that more people will read something I wrote, would make me rather flattered. I find art is a form of expression that is always a hundred times better when it is shared. Then, when things are shared through gifts (such as, they are free), it is a lot more appreciated.  

T0m03

Juno-Moon

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:47 am
I really and truly hopes that, eventually, she changes her mind and starts fresh. Midnight Sun was something I was looking foward to, and the fact that it got leaked is inexcusable.(sp?)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:51 am
The leak was like a premature birth.

We have to put the baby in one of those things (the name is just not coming to me right now . . .), the clear box thing they use for premature births, and we have to wait for it to be healthy enough to come out.

Theres always a chance the baby won't live, and it would be so extremely sad to have that happen, but doctors are pretty good these days . . .

.Bucket.of.Joy.

kari-rikku

Romantic Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:31 pm
hopefully she will continue writing midnight sun so her die hard fans can know what edward was thinking during the entire time he had to control himself  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:33 pm
.Bucket.of.Joy.
The leak was like a premature birth.

We have to put the baby in one of those things (the name is just not coming to me right now . . .), the clear box thing they use for premature births, and we have to wait for it to be healthy enough to come out.

Theres always a chance the baby won't live, and it would be so extremely sad to have that happen, but doctors are pretty good these days . . .

First of all, funny and cute post 3nodding Second of all, its called an Incubator(sp?) *just happened to be in one of those when she was a wee baby* sweatdrop  

Juno-Moon

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Juno-Moon

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:36 pm
MyLittleDecoy16

No offense, MyLittleDecoy16, but she won't just bounce back because her fans want the book. She's been taken advantage of and that stings, especially with something she'd worked on for a while. Don't think that just because all of her fans want Midnight Sun to be published, that she'll jump right back on the horse and start typing away. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:26 pm
well, i hope SM will continue writing the MS,.. 3nodding  

ThisGameis A Rip Off

Believe4life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:39 pm
I think she will finish it for her fans but will have a very long break before starting again.

I am really mad cause I was looking forward to midnight sun. I was hoping Steph would finish it this year or early next and have it released next year. Now I am sure that it will take 2 years or more for it to come out.

I am just plain mad. Why do people always have to spoil things I was looking forward to midnight sun more than I was looking forward to breaking dawn.

(Patience Believe)

O who gives a dam about patience I'm going to be cursing the spoiler for the remainder of my existence.

WE LOVE YOU STEPHENIE!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces