Submit

Should I read Breaking Dawn?
  Yes
  No
  what's Breaking Dawn????
View Results

cutepupster38

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:58 pm
Should I read Breaking Dawn?? I know some people who loved it and some that hate it. Just give your opinion and why, but PLEASE NO SPOILERS!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:24 pm
I liked it.
I do have to admit that the events that happen in the book (no spoilers, i promise!) are a little bit different then you would expect if you refer back to her other books (The first three).

It's worth reading, it's really interesting. :]

Jellycones

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:37 pm
I say read it just because it's part of a series. But if it wasn't the last book in the Twilight saga I would have ditched it. It really sucks.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:32 pm
I would read it I loved it  

kgirl1992

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:29 pm
I rather enjoyed book number four. I think it would take spot number two in my favorites of the series (three if you count the half of Midnight Sun I read, it was downright incredible, it's number one, Twilight is second)

You have to be mentally ready to read it, though. It was rather unexpected in my opinion and I think that's why a lot of people don't like it. But you also can't base your opinions on others. Just because half the world thinks it's a horirble book doesn't mean you will. If you've read the first three, read the last. Then form your own opinions. There's no sense in not reading it because a lot of people disliked it, if you think you should give it a try, read it. It could just as easily be your favourite as it could your least. We all like different kinds of movies and books and clothes etc. So try it for yourself before you make judgements

If you don't you may miss out. It's not like it would really be a waste of time, even if you don't like it.

I hope what I wrote here makes enough sense . . . I'm having a hard time translating my thoughts into words right now . . . But here's a quick summary:

READ THE BOOK, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:35 pm
You'll enjoy some parts of it, atleast.

It isn't my favorite...but you'd miss out on the ending of the series if you didn't. I think everything needs closure.

Read it and hopefully you'll be satisfied  

Aqua Anjel

T0m03

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:30 am
Just read it. I think it does pretty well for the ending of a great series. It's definitely not my favorite but I'm still somewhat glad to have it on my bookshelf. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:47 pm
I think you should read it!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:27 pm
absolutely!
its twilight!
no spoilers there xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:27 pm
Thanks for the opinions guys. I just finished reading it and for anyone else out there wondering if they should read it, I suggest you read it just because it's the last one and all...but I was disappointed by the book.  

cutepupster38

Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff