NIN tattoo?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopeless_Knight

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:19 pm
I just turned 18 and I was thinking bout getting a tattoo. I am going to get a NIN one but I just don't know what. I was thinking bout the A.I.R. Flag. Anyone have any ideas let me know and post pics of other NIN tattoos or pictures that would make a good NIN tattoo.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:13 am
Maybe I'm showing my age - or maybe it's just my conservative side of me - but if you're not sure about what tattoo you want, then I suggest waiting. Tattoos are permanent, so it's you who is going to have to live with it forever!

If you end up getting one, I'm sure we'd all like to see it.
biggrin  

Zayit

Branmonster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:15 pm
I know what i'm getting. Sure, tattoos are permanent, but they are symbols too. Symbols of the different phases throughout your life, and how they made you.
Though, being an artist i may look into it too much. Anyhow, yes. AIR flag on my right shoulder, and a cogwheel on the left.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:09 am
Make your own decisions about your body mods. You're the one who has to live with them.

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

Crisstella

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:10 am
that would be cool!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:35 pm
User Image
This is what I would get, or at least something akin to it, if I were to get a NIN tattoo. Definitely not telling you what to get! No one should ever do that. No one should ever tell you to NOT get one, in my opinion... Music is inspiration I think. Music can inspire you to start your own band, inspire you to get a job even, or save your own life. If something helps you, inspires you to make your life better, you should honor it. In other words... DO EEETTTTT. XD

Fi-fi is GONE

Hell_Boltz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:30 pm
GunCross totally. or you could get a thank you Trent tattoo.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:27 pm
I look stupid in this picture, but...
User Image
I lurves my NIN tattoo, yesssssiiiirrrrrreeeeeeee, I do.
^.^

HouseMarcellus

Fashionable Smoker

broken_away

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:35 pm
User Image  
The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items