A girl
  Other
View Results

Sebastian B Gartner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:01 pm
I wanted to be cool and start the first yaoi-licious topic cool

So, it's pretty self-explanatory.

What's your most FAVORITE yaoi couple?

Whether it be for the sm3x, for the angst, or for the fluff...WHICH COUPLE PWNZ YOUR ARSE?!

-

The one pairing to rule them all (in my obscure mind), is KaiRei. I just love how they mesh so well together, y'know? The angst, the fluff, the interchangeble sm3x...I love it ALL.

-

Previous Poll
You love...
TakaoKai - 9
KaiRei - 18
YuriyKai - 2
TakaoMax - 0
BorisYuriy - 5
EnriqueOliver - 0
TakaoRei - 0
BrooklynYuriy - 1
ReiMystel - 0
I don't like yaoi ._. - 3
A pairing so much cooler than the above - 7
Total Votes : 45  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:37 pm
Yay0rz for yaoi ^-^

My favourite pairing would be TakaoKai. I love the way they balance each other out and all the hints in G Rev make me go squee whee Their special sparkly place, telepathy moments and pretty much all of episode 48 amongst other things all show how much they care about each other *rambles*

Brooklyn/Yuriy is another of my favourite couples. Mostly for smex reasons ^^;;;  

sakura__sake
Crew

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:22 pm
Oh yes, I'm another worshiper of the Kai/Rei. <3 They're just so sweet together and compliment eachother nicely. It was the first pairing I really noticed in the series and I've just managed to retain my love for it. And how can you deny the hints in V-Force, there was definitely something there.

Yuriy/Brooklyn is the sm3x. Though Blader DJ/Hitoshi is another favourite. Go the crack that is that pairing. oO;  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:16 pm
My favourite couple is Takao/Kai ^_^ They work for me with the same reasons as to why I love Tai/Matt and Sasuke/Naruto. They have a special, close bond that I find terribly sweet. The way they continueously care for each other and have eyes only for each other makes is wonderful. And they balance each other quite well wink

And then there's Brooklyn/Tala *__* The wonderful smex crack pairing that ate my soul. I fell in love with it through a fanfic I wrote *laughs* And they were best friends in that. I love best friend relationships ^__^  

leina-chan

Dazzler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:35 am
crying Why isn't there a vote for all of the above!!??

But my first love was Kai/Rei and then pretty much any pairing those evil (but very cool) people on Ty KaMaRa came up with. *glares at animeandraia, leina and rubellite*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:40 pm
Hmm, me loves Tyka! They're so cute together. 3nodding They balance each other out, and everthing that other people have already said. Plus it's adorable the way Tyson is always worrying about Kai xd Hehe heart

I don't mind a good KaiTala either (only if Kai ish uke though, I have this weird thing for Uke!Kai) sweatdrop Um, I don't actually like KaiRei that much, redface But I don't really have anything against it. It makes sense and all xd I just happen to think Kai and Tyson make more sense 3nodding heart whee  

Mao-Mei

sakura__sake
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:47 pm
Neko-Mei
Hmm, me loves Tyka! They're so cute together. 3nodding They balance each other out, and everthing that other people have already said. Plus it's adorable the way Tyson is always worrying about Kai xd Hehe heart

I don't mind a good KaiTala either (only if Kai ish uke though, I have this weird thing for Uke!Kai) sweatdrop Um, I don't actually like KaiRei that much, redface But I don't really have anything against it. It makes sense and all xd I just happen to think Kai and Tyson make more sense 3nodding heart whee

Uke Kai roxx my soxx! YuriyKai is another of my favourite pairings. So adorable whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:08 pm
TyKa.
Because it um, rocks and makes me feel all fluffy inside whee
And they just...CONNECT LIKE WOW @_@;

And YuriyBrooklyn, because it's pure SMEXOMG~!

And Uhh...BrooklynxAnyone, because Brooklyn is Man Candy, and fits with anyone XD~!

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sebastian B Gartner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:14 pm
Dazzler
crying Why isn't there a vote for all of the above!!??

Because...because!!! It forces you to pick your One True Pairing! And...stuff....xD

Actually, it's not there cause I didn't think of it ^-^;;

Anyways, it appears BrooklynYuriy just can't be hated <3

I like TyKa, too, and have become steadily obsessed with it. Like, Glay's fanart just totally pwnz me. But, iunno, just THINKING about KaiRei makes me melt *0* In fact, I'm gonna get married to Taryn, Kylie, and NT aka Akuchan on that cliffy thing Kai and Rei were on in V-Force cause I'm weird like that.

Uke Kai is sooo adorable. Possibly the only person I like to see him seme with is Rei, Max, SOMETIMES Takao, and the other never-seme characters like Ollie n.n  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:11 pm
Oh, Glay's fanart ish teh secks! xd whee So are Ranma's sketches 3nodding

Never actually thought much about YuriyBrooklyn... but that would be hot, wouldn't it? *runs off to find a YuriyBrooklyn fanfic*

UkeKai is teh smexah! xd 3nodding whee heart  

Mao-Mei

leina-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:14 pm
Neko-Mei

Never actually thought much about YuriyBrooklyn... but that would be hot, wouldn't it? *runs off to find a YuriyBrooklyn fanfic*

4 BrookieYuriy fanfics
Just Standing There
A Boy and His Wolf
As You Please
Pretty Boy

Those are the only ones I know of ~_^ The first two are by Reiven, the last two are by me. Pretty Boy isn't officially BrookieYuriy though...but it sure implies a lot X__x *laughs*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:39 pm
leina-chan
Neko-Mei

4 BrookieYuriy fanfics
Just Standing There
A Boy and His Wolf
As You Please
Pretty Boy

Those are the only ones I know of ~_^ The first two are by Reiven, the last two are by me. Pretty Boy isn't officially BrookieYuriy though...but it sure implies a lot X__x *laughs*

Oh, those are good! Thanks for the links xd I liked Just standing there and As You Please the best 3nodding whee Now I'm gonna be addicted to TalaBrooklyn xp Oh well...  

Mao-Mei

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:52 pm
Neko-Mei
leina-chan
Neko-Mei

4 BrookieYuriy fanfics
Just Standing There
A Boy and His Wolf
As You Please
Pretty Boy

Oh, those are good! Thanks for the links xd I liked Just standing there and As You Please the best 3nodding whee Now I'm gonna be addicted to TalaBrooklyn xp Oh well...
It'sa good thing ^__^ Smex is good for the soul =P  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:55 am
Kira-Phoenix
Neko-Mei
leina-chan
Neko-Mei

4 BrookieYuriy fanfics
Just Standing There
A Boy and His Wolf
As You Please
Pretty Boy

It'sa good thing ^__^ Smex is good for the soul =P
but only of reixkai XD  

Guardian Kaia

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:54 pm
Rei/Kai's one of the best smex, but there are many other forms of good smex. ninja  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff