[PRP] Happy little beat. (Vinca & Jun) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:07 am
User Image

She had grown so much, her body mature though her mind still lingered in that place between child and adult. She still loved to brag to her mother about the amazing things she could and would and should do. She still felt superior to her brothers and most importantly of all she felt she was a great drum player, even at her young age.

Padding through the bright morning light her golden eyes glimmered in the sun like small gems, her fur shimmering with droplets of water which had settled upon her fur as she padded through the mornings mist.

She paused for a moment and looked up through the slowly clearing dampness which lay in the air and smiled. It was going to be a good day she just knew it, she would find a new tune today.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:25 pm
User Image

Hmmmm....

Jun studied her small collection of shells, idly separating some of the larger ones from the group. They were all very nice, but she knew that she could only use some of them. There had to be some sort of theme to this necklace she was going to make otherwise it was just a mishmash. Perhaps she should go try to find some of the black mud. It would stain her feet, but it would allow her to paint little designs on the shells with her claws. That would help with the unification process. But she had to pick which shells she would use first.

The young lioness moved the big ones back into her group, staring at them all intently with her red eyes. There were three or four pink ones that would look nice together, but with which other shells? The blue one here could go in the middle, but then she didn't have any other colours that would look nice in between the pink shells. "This is very complicated!" She announced to herself, frowning at her pile. What was she to do?

Chibi Sheepcat

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:45 am
Vincas ears perked as she heard the others musings and she moved towards the voice. She had to admit she didn't know everyone of the pride, she was fairly sheltered her mother kept to herself and she in turn stayed with her mother. She of course knew a few other lions but she was always ready to greet another.

Slipping through the undergrowth the adolecent female smiled, her golden eyes looking curious. "You seem confused" She whispers, pulling her bright teal form from the greenery to stand a little behind the monochrome female. "Anything I can help with?" She beamed then, it seemed sensible to ask, okay she didn't know this lioness but that didn't mean she couldn't know her. She decided she definately needed more friends at the moment and what better way to start than to help.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:03 pm
Jun was forced to look away from her problem at the sound of approaching footsteps. It was another lioness, one that she had seen from afar but had never met. Judging by her colour, her mother was Vinya'nyota. It was fairly common in the Nchi'mahadhi pride for individuals to identify their lineage by their mothers, as well as the colour of their fur. For example, all of Binafsi's cubs were her shades of brown and beige. Though Jun did not bear any resemblance to members of the pride, she still considered herself to be part of Binafsi's line. It was easier that way.

"Not really confused," the young lioness answered, and scrunched up her nose. "The situation is very complicated, see. I'm trying to make a necklace, and I don't have enough shells to make a proper pattern at all. Look here." She beckoned Vinca closer with one paw. "See, there's enough pink ones to make a pattern, and then this one can go in the middle, but what else can go between the pink ones then to match?"

Chibi Sheepcat

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:30 am
Vinca moved closer and smiled at all of the pretty colours of shells. "perhaps you don't need to make a pattern sometimes random colours look just as nice as parents and with these shells I'm sure what ever you do will come out lovely."

"I'm Vinca, I think I have seen you around before but we've never spoken." She settled to her haunches and smiled serenely "Maybe I can help you find more of the right colour shell though if you are set on a pattern."

((hehe btw you know vinca looks nothing like her mother? XD! her mother is purely white with pink marks XD!))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:02 am
[ Lol, of course I know. XD The member's list has pictures. All her cubs have teal somewhere on their fur, so they're associated with Vinya. X3 Different from the blues and greens associated with Juke and Muujiza <3 ]

The young lioness frowned a little at her companion. She was torn between insisting that there needed to be a pattern, and agreeing with the lack of necessity for a pattern simply due to the compliment. It was a very hard choice. Eventually, she settled for, “Patterns are important as no pattern. Even so, there still has to be a theme. Randomness has no theme, so I don’t consider it to be very artistic.” She gave a small sniff.

“I’m not really set on a pattern,” Jun continued, frowning a little, “But I do need a theme. Tell me, Vinca, what do you see when you look at this combination.” She set aside some pink, a couple of blue, and one deep pink shell. “I’m Jun, by the way.” It was only polite to give her name, but she was more focused on her work than on pleasantries.

Chibi Sheepcat

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:58 am
((Ohs XD! sorry I read it as she looked like her mum my bad **glomps**))

Vinca smiled and looked at the pretty shells, they were lovely colours,s he had no idea where the other female got them from. "Perhaps you can make something with just the bright pink and the blues, you don't have to make, what ever you're making, full of shells after all, sometimes simplicity is key." She chuckles lightly, she felt so intelligent at that moment.

"What exactly are you making any way?" She puurrs and tilts her head lightly, those golden eyes full of a smile. "it's very nice to meet you Jun."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:58 am
Jun drummed her claws on the ground as she considered Vinca’s alternative. Yes… she could indeed put something else in between the shells to give it simplicity. The shells were very nice, but she didn’t have to use them all at once. This young lioness seemed pretty smart about this whole artistic vision thing, so Jun decided to keep asking her questions in the hopes of creating a grand necklace by the end of it all. Perhaps then she would give it to Vinca for her help. That would be fair trade, after all.

“I could definitely put other things between the shells,” the young lioness replied, as she spread out the shells evenly with her paw. “Though what would you suggest? There’s grasses and other things here but I don’t know how well it would match…” She trailed off as she studied her problem. Vinca’s question made her look back up again, and she blinked. “A necklace, of course. Or a bracelet. Something to make noise and look pretty. Have you had a necklace made for you before?”

Chibi Sheepcat

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:01 am
Vinca smiled and shook her head. "No, I've never had a necklace before." She paused for a moment and looked over the pretty shells, she was silent for a long time, something that made noise but that was pretty?

"How about a couple of smooth stones from the bottom of the watering hole? I've seen some very nice shiny black ones down there, if you string three together they will make a nice little clacking noise to accompany your rattling shells." She smiled, pleased with herself for this answer. She liked the idea of the jangling necklace though, it sounded like a wonderful way to make music.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:52 am
“Ah, well, I will teach you how to make one then,” Jun announced, with an air of great dignity. “I’ve gotta practice a lot so when I’m old enough I can apprentice under the Umsini! I don’t really fancy the dancing bit so much, but I’m definitely going to make lots and lots of beautiful jewelry for everyone!” That way everyone would be forced to acknowledge her creativity, plus she could work on her own. It was a win-win situation.

Stones? Oh, she hadn’t thought of that! “Yes, yes, those would work perfectly!” The stones and the shells could clink together. Vinca was quite good at this. “Do you remember where exactly you saw them?” She wanted to start making this stone and shell necklace right away!

Chibi Sheepcat

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:19 am
"We will have to go to the watering hole" She smiles looking at the menagerie of items that Jun had piled at her paws. "Do you need a hand carrying things?" She raises a brow, she wasn't very sure how Jun managed to lug around so much equipment, she was only a little lioness after all.

"Perhaps your shells will be safe here until we return?" she raises a curious brow her slender tail flickering back and forth.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:41 pm
"Watering hole. Right." Jun gave a decisive nod before retrieving her carrying leaf. All of her shells were nudged, poked, and prodded onto the leaf until it made a little carrying basket. That was how she carried most of her things, using the wide leaves that often fell from the pride's trees. They made good carrying baskets, however they weren't designed for you to carry and talk. Still, Jun picked up her little leaf basket by the tips and nodded to Vinca. "Ready when you are!" She said through her teeth, and grinned at the older female. To the watering hole!  

Chibi Sheepcat

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:58 am
Vinca chuckles as she watches Jun collect her things, she had never thought of that. She wondered why Jun didn't make herself a bag of some sort out of the big leaves. perhaps she could suggest that to the younger lioness?

Shaking her head for the moment she lead the way to the watering hole. On the floor of the clear pool there lay many stones all smooth from time sitting at the bottom of the forever moving waters. "Here, you just have to find the colours and sizes you want Jun." The adolescent lioness smiled cheerfully, she was certainly glad to have met the younger lioness, she hardly had any friends she definitely needed more and one whom could create beautiful things was always handy she decided.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:58 pm
Jun trotted after her new friend, head held high as she supported her little leaf pouch. Carrying the items made walking a little difficult, but the young lioness didn't seem to mind. She wouldn't lose face in front of her new friend. So what if she tripped over a few stones. What mattered was that she and her precious collection of jewellery-making materials made it to the watering hole in one piece. Besides, a few scratches never hurt anyone.

She set her pack down when the arrived, red eyes scanning the waters. "Hmmm… Do you want to help me? We can find some pretty ones and I'll make you a necklace!" It wouldn't be an amazing one, but Jun would do her best. Making sure her sack was safe from the tide, Jun sauntered into the water, eyes peeled for the colours of rocks she wanted. Something not too big…

Chibi Sheepcat

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:57 pm
Vinca smiled, she could still play though she was no longer a cub and without a moments hesitation she leapt in to the water and splashed Jun, she grinned playfully waiting for the water to calm back down before she gazed through the clearing waters for stones.

"A necklace for me?" She tilts her head gently and smiles, she really didn't expect anything, she was glad to have a new friend. "You really don't have to Jun, I am happy to help." She smiles.

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff