Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Looking for semi-lit/lit male

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Simply Indescribable

Meme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:49 pm
Hey there! I haven't posted on here for a while but I thought I'd throw a request out.
I am a GIRL and I have the easiest time sticking to my gender. If any girls want to play a guy, I suppose that's fine, just don't send a request like "hay can u play a guy lol?"
Which brings me to an (in my mind) important point: LITERACY
PLEASE type out your words, use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. I understand people make mistakes but typeing liek dis isnt kewl, kay lol?
I don't ever really have an idea of what I'd like to do for an RP, but I usually am fine with whatever the other person suggests. Run it by me first and we'll discuss it.
I would prefer to not do any RPs involving mechas, those things confuse me...
If you would like to do a series-based RP, you may want to find someone else. Kingdom Hearts and Naruto are the only stories I know enough to even ATTEMPT an RP at.
So, that's basically it! Send me a PM if you're interested, along with any ideas you have. Thanks and I hope to hear from people soon!
PS: I won't check here often, PM me!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:57 pm
...Anyone?  

Simply Indescribable

Meme

Bushido Bacon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:36 pm
Hi there. I'm an amateur RPer, and I think it would be fun to do a couple one-on-one RPs. I just need to think of some good ideas.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games