Did you cry?
  Yes ;__;
  No >>;
  Maybe...
  I haven't finished it yet.
View Results

Kiss of Color

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:33 pm
Did you cry when at the end of Breaking Dawn it said "The End"?

I did. xD
I was so sad, for days, that it was all over D:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:58 pm
Wrong forum

And uh..I was quite happy that it was over. Horrible book, took me forever to finish.  

KiraLight
Crew

breakingdawn25

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:17 pm
i was extremely sad, and now, since she's having a break down about midnight sun, i feel even worse because right now, she basically wants to just burn the series, which i totally OBJECT to.

and if you hated the book, why did you keep reading it?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:43 pm
breakingdawn25
i was extremely sad, and now, since she's having a break down about midnight sun, i feel even worse because right now, she basically wants to just burn the series, which i totally OBJECT to.

and if you hated the book, why did you keep reading it?

I disliked the book, but that doesnt mean I dislike the series as well. What lead me to continue reading it, and perhaps he as well, was that it was from Stephenie and it was her work, so whether or not I liked it or not, I wanted to read it because it was the finale to the Twilight series. Least fav. of the series by the way... -.-  

La Beaute

cutepupster38

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:23 pm
KiraLight
Wrong forum

And uh..I was quite happy that it was over. Horrible book, took me forever to finish.

Breaking Dawn wasn't horrible, but I was disappointed. My least fav. would have to be New Moon then Breaking Dawn.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:09 pm
I hated that book. I did cry though and it wasn't when it said "the end"...I cried when Jacob was dancing with Bella after her wedding when he came back...that made me so sad for him...  

celestialheiress

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:09 pm
cutepupster38
KiraLight
Wrong forum

Breaking Dawn wasn't horrible, but I was disappointed. My least fav. would have to be New Moon then Breaking Dawn.
In your opinion maybe. But I thought it was a horrible piece of writing.

And exactly what La Beaute said. I greatly disliked the novel but I kept reading it because it's the last book in the series. Even if it sucks, I want to know how it ends.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:20 pm
I didn't cry.  

Jellycones

Bellome_18

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:48 pm
YES crying it was very sad because there no more book from Bella's point of veiw. Cute ending but I WANT MORE!!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:34 pm
I was sad but I never cry I am sentimental but not weepy.  

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:47 pm
When i read "the end", i didn't necessarily cry... i went more into a fist.

I called up my only Twilighter friend at the time and said, "it's not f$%^ing over dammit!" *And continuous, pointless ranting for another 1/2 hour*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:16 am
xXserenitys-smileXx
When i read "the end", i didn't necessarily cry... i went more into a fist.

I called up my only Twilighter friend at the time and said, "it's not f$%^ing over dammit!" *And continuous, pointless ranting for another 1/2 hour*

ha that's something I would do on my "off" days haha I still can't stop talking about it to my friends and fazmily even though my sister is JUST NOW reading it. My poor parents hear about nothing but Twilight!  

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

hkkpfwg96

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:35 am
I don't really think that it's really over. I think that she's going to write another book and in that book it's going to tell about what happens when the Volturi come back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:17 pm
I cried at the end of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Because, honestly, even though I like Twilight, it's kind of (really) the same kind of dreck you'd find on fanfiction dot net. Mary-Sues prevalent, sparkly, shiny people, "twu wuv" etc. etc. (I like V.C Andrews and trashy romance novels...doesn't mean they should win any awards.) Harry Potter had at least some originality, as well as incorporating old myths and legends. Potter may have been a complete angsty idiot, come series' end, but at least he wasn't perfect, immortal, blah blah blah BORING! (*End rant*)  

Tabatha_Twitchet

Queen-of-the-Rogue

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:21 am
hkkpfwg96
I don't really think that it's really over. I think that she's going to write another book and in that book it's going to tell about what happens when the Volturi come back.

It's not over there will be more books just not in Bella's P.O.V they'll probably be in either Nessie or Jake's P.O.V  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff