NaruXGaa~!!
  GaaXNaru~!!
  Its alright....
  I hate it.
View Results

Deadlysin8

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:01 pm
User Image

People, I have a question; I don't really read this pairing, but its sorta cute, and the question's bothering me....
Who's uke and who's seme in Gaara and Naruto pairings??
Well, like commonly, I mean.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:17 pm
I don't know. In my opinion I think Gaara would be seme. sweatdrop Because for one I fear for Naruto if he even tried to top him. XD and Two Naruto could be seme too if he wanted to.

It's just in my head it seems more likely to be Gaara.  

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yuu Okono

Versatile Receiver

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:28 pm
Gaara, even though Naruto is, as said in many different topics on here, to much of a guy to be uke, seeing as he is the typical male, loud, annoying -.-
But in most fan fictions, you'll find Naruto being the uke...Though that's true for any pairing.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:56 pm
Ehhh. It really depends on how Naru is portrayed. Because his personality has a lot of ups and downs, apparently. One minute: totally confident and ready for action. The next? Doubting everything about himself whether it's the way he breathes or the way he drinks his milk(Yes, people DO make Naru like this.) Really, I think that the ACTUAL character, Naruto, would be Gaara's seme, if he were to ever go after Gaara that way. Only because Gaara IS quite submissive. I mean... think about it.  

h_Enrique_l_01

jiroutachi

Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:29 am
H4NNil3aL-L3M0N
Ehhh. It really depends on how Naru is portrayed. Because his personality has a lot of ups and downs, apparently. One minute: totally confident and ready for action. The next? Doubting everything about himself whether it's the way he breathes or the way he drinks his milk(Yes, people DO make Naru like this.) Really, I think that the ACTUAL character, Naruto, would be Gaara's seme, if he were to ever go after Gaara that way. Only because Gaara IS quite submissive. I mean... think about it.

yes!
this is what i was going to say, also.

the one fanfiction that i actually read with naruto and gaara...
naruto was seme.
i think it makes sense that way, but maybe not because i don't really read fanfictions with those two.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:07 pm
Uhh, personally I think Naruto was the one who "saved" Gaara; Gaara seems the more emotionally vulnerable one to me here. So Naru's the seme. 3nodding

But I can see why people would say Gaara; I mean, in any other circumstance, I have trouble seeing someone who could top him. XD'

Though what I really hate about yaoi sometimes is that we need seme/uke dynamics. >>'
Sometimes 2 people just have a relationship, and they're NOT clearly distinguishable by 'dominant/submissive' elements...seriously guys, since when have relationships been that simple? =P

But I guess we just like to pick out who's the 'guy' and 'girl' in the relationship. XD'

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

fuuuuuuuuuuu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:50 am
I want...
User Image

I enjoy it... But I've been into OroIru and NaruSasu[Fem]... FemSsu has been interesting me for some odd reason...

User Image
My money back...

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:34 pm
GaaraXNaruto ftw!  

J_Skellington1

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:50 pm
Either way works for me, but seme!Naruxuke!Gaara can be really really cute.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:44 am
Commonly, in fanfictions I mostly see Naruto as the uke (he makes a really cute one!!!) but if you do think about it, it would most likely be Gaara as it.  

pixie_cc

Familiar Dabbler

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

EmoKittie999

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:08 am
I prefer Gaara as the uke. Naruto just seems like more of a straightforward guy. I mean, c'mon, Gaara spends most of his life hated by everyone, and he doesn't really get fangirls until after the whole death thing (or after he became Kazekage, or whatever). The guy couldn't have had many romantic interactions.

Perverted Naruto, on the other hand...

You do the math.

I've recently discovered this pairing's appeal, by the way. The two of them are just so cute together~! X3 This is big for me, you guys. Like, seriously, you don't even know how rare it is for me to like a pairing because it's cute. I prefer rape, or smut, or something along those lines.

This is, like... mind-blowing. eek

But that's off-topic. >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:25 pm
For me, the logical uke/seme setting is Gaara would be the seme. But that might be cause I'm so used to reading about Naruto being portrayed as an uke. I think it probably is a toss up though. They both have emotional vulnerabilities, and they also have strong sides. I could see a hot battle for dominance going down between these two, but that's just me. xd  

Asylum_Fox

luminescent lotus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:19 pm
I see Gaara being seme ;]
But...that little icon in the first post is kinda turning hin uke-ish wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:36 pm
I've written a fanfic for Naruto and Gaara, and I leaned towards Naruto as the seme. It was a few years ago and I kind of just...stopped writing it after about the ninth chapter, [probably because I got hooked on another pairing], but I always thought of Naruto as one of those characters who could smoothly transition between being seme or uke. I kind of made it one of those learning relationships where Gaara was creepy at first, but then he slipped OOC and turned oblivious and shy of most forms of affection. Towards the end, I got sick of how innocent Gaara was being and turned the tables around on Naruto when he least expected it. So, in my opinion, I like it when Naruto and Gaara change roles. They're one of the only pairings I feel this way about, though. XDD  

repetethat

The Naruto Yaoi Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff