Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Jayce and Lucien's Suite Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:31 pm
Jayce and Lucien's room is spacious and filled with expensive items. Oak bookshelves dominate the west wall. A small kitchen was built in the east area, and a sound system is wired into the living room. A purple couch is the only piece of furniture in the living room besides the sound system, and a mahogany table next to the couch. Jayce and Lucien always keep their door locked, so knock before entering if you value your life.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:05 pm
Eilena walked through the halls, pausing at this door. She got a strange sense of curiousity go through her. She walked up to the door, peering around before lightly knocking on the door.  

The Outside Looking In

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:28 pm
Jayce lounged on the velvet couch, his fingers tracing the gold embroidery. He was a sucker for exquisite furnishings. A leftover habit from his days as an Irish noble no doubt. His brother Lucien had brought it up many times, and he was probably right. Whatever it was, Jayce enjoyed it. The simple things in life were often the best. A knock on the double doors carved from oak sounded through the room. Rolling his eyes, Jayce got up and walked to the door. Opening it wide, he found himself face to face with a female vampire. Yes milady? May I help you?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:33 pm
Eilena peered at him from beneath her veil. She had no idea what she was doing herself. "I don't know really... Curiousity killed the cat," Eilena said a bit bashfully. She was glad for her veil, he couldn't see how much of an idiot at the moment, randomly knocking on peoples doors.  

The Outside Looking In

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:42 pm
Jayce couldn't see behind her veil, but her stance, and the way she held her hands, told him she was embarrassed. Would you like to come in? He asked cordially. I was just about to have some blood and listen to Stravinsky. He stepped back across the threshold and invited her in.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:46 pm
"Thank you," she said softly, her purring edge to her voice not dominant in her voice, but still there. She walked in and looked around. She would need to find a room later today herself. "Nice place."  

The Outside Looking In

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:01 pm
Thank you. He said. Jayce walked over to the sound system and slid a Stravinsky CD in. As the melodies of the Russian violinists played, Jayce strode to the wine cabinet in the kitchen and produced a bottle. 1846. Perfectly aged. He poured the blood into two intricately carved crystal glasses. Please, sit. He motioned to the velvet couch. I will bring in a chair from the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:12 pm
Eilena sat down on the couch, surprised at how comfortable she found it. "You're very hospitable. I hope the rest of the people here aren't that bad." She crossed her legs as she sat.  

The Outside Looking In

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:21 pm
Jayce chuckled as she mentioned his hospitality, and expressed her hope of others being as polite. I wouldn't count on it. He said bringing in an ornate gilded chair. Sitting down, he offered her a glass. Not that they won't be. Just be cautious. He tilted his shades down for emphasis. My hospitality comes from years of etiquette. Others may have no such inhibitions.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:35 pm
Eilena took the glass. "Thank you... and nothing wrong with hoping. Have to have an opitimistic look on things at times." She took a sip. "Say, just how old are you? It's hard to tell with vampires, even if you've lived as one and with one for centuries."  

The Outside Looking In

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:40 pm
Jayce chuckled again. Too true. He sat back in his chair and sipped from his glass. Let me see.....Today is the eighth day of the ninth month of the eighth year.... I am four hundred and ninty six years of age. He slid his glasses back up to his eyes and let a cocky smirk trace it's way across his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:52 am
A smile crept onto Eilena's lips. "Only a young one than." She paused. "Or maybe I've just been getting too old." She sat there, lips pursed in a bit of thought.  

The Outside Looking In

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:49 pm
I misspoke. I have more important things to remember than my age. Four hundred and ninety six was when I lost count. Jayce corrected himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:02 pm
Eilena pauses with a thoughtful look before speaking. "I believe I am 1024 as of.... two... three monthes ago.. Hard to keep track of dates when all we have in the world, is time."  

The Outside Looking In

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:06 pm
All we have is time. Her words deeply disturbed Jayce. He still had not let go of his mortal days. Material objects and worldly riches meant too much to him. But she was right. In the end, money burned, fabric rotted, and silver tarnished. Even his mortal lover would one day die. All he had in the end was time. Yes.....Time... Was all he managed to say, and even that sounded forced.  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff