View Results

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:25 am
september 11, 2001.

The day when I thought only a minor accident happen. Then I watched a special on it on Discovery Channel just now. And OMG I suddenly started to cry for an Unknown reason when I saw the Live Video. Damn. I thought the building only collapsed but. Two planes. TWO PLANES WHICH BROUGHT DOWN THE NORTH BUILDING OF THE TWIN TOWERS. I'm very sorry when I saw that. I cried for no reason and posted this post for those who were victimized on 9/11. I'm very sorry. And i know my post is still 2-3 days, But I can't do it on that day. Buzy in school. But yeah. I just can't get Why and who did it. And again sorry if my post offended some of you. Truly i am.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:27 pm
Poll?

Oh 9/11/01. Yeah I was still in school at that time. The previous months I had been seriously ill and my family thought I was dying.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

ni squared

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:38 pm
A poll is always a good thing to have.

I lived in New York at the time. And when it happened I got pulled out of school because we were so close to it. You went outside and the sky was filled with dust. It was scary, but thankfully I didn't lose anyone close to me.  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games