Submit

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:11 am
As you enter a room, you can clearly see that the room is decorated just like a japanese house, but it is completely dark. Only few small candles on the wall enlighten the room. Then, you see a low leveled table, and behind it seats a person with a dark samurai armor on. Then he says: "Welcome to my room. My name is Mayung Lei, please, make yourself home..." then, the person shows you a mischievous grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:31 pm
Hello, would you like to share these samples with me? I have finnaly accepted what I am and want to make a few non-human friends  

xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:31 am
Sakuri Katomora
Hello, would you like to share these samples with me? I have finnaly accepted what I am and want to make a few non-human friends

Mayung looks at the girl and says: "Of course we can be friends. But i must warn you, i might sometimes go on a uncontrollable bloodlust. But nowadays it is rarely happening."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:35 pm
That will be fine I say as I hand him a bag of AB+ blood and taking one for myself and biting into it  

xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:10 pm
*standing at the door way*well then i might have to stop you when thats happenes how are u meyung?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:31 pm
how's your neck Darkie  

xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:58 pm
if you touch my neck i'll kill you you understand i'm sorry lord forgive me for that sin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:40 pm
I won't have to, let me introduce you to little sis

*Tabitha, my blonde haired blue eyed sister, Comes down from the walls where she's been hiding*

I didn't expect you to notice me, being a fledgling and all. That means I can do this

* Tabitha who is much quicker than me wastes no time in establishing a tooth hold in your neck*  

xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:08 pm
..................hmph*teleports and tabitha falls on the floor and teleports behind mayung and walks back to where i was*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:15 am
Mayng looks at Tabitha, and says "Your taste of blood is very bad. Holy blood isn't good at all, but blood that is completely unpure and tainted by sins is delicious..."  

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:06 am
you say the nicest things mayung  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:14 am
Mayung looks at Darkness, and then he says "So, you love pureness and light? You are no vampire... You are an Lumicius, one of our swore enemies..."  

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:26 am
*gravs hold of mayungs neck and throws him on the wall*lets get one thing straight i serve god and god only i'm not one of those luminus pansies  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:26 am
Mayung starts to growl at Darkness "Even if you serve the so called 'God' of yours, he will never give mercy to vampires."  

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:18 pm
if so i will gladly accept my fate in hell  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items