Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:17 am
Kai's Goddess Quest

That's right - Kai's starting herself a quest for her first God - well, Goddess. If you'd like to donate, I'd love you forever <33 But otherwise, just continue reading out of interest? xD And just to make it harder for myself, I've decided I want her from Cub x______x

Funds:
Ntlafala'pono: 310k / 800k
Moya'mohlahli: 0k / 40k

Total: 310k / 840k

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:42 am
The Blind Goddess - Ntlafala'pono

concept image to come here when i draw it x_____x

Name: Ntlafala'pono meaning beautiful sight (kinda xD)
Owner: xo -- k a i r i
Goddess of: Sight
Powers:

Temporary

Heightened Senses: Not a power as such, but more of a consequence of her blindness - Ntla's other four senses, particularly her hearing and her sense of smell, are enhanced and heightened, though not to a degree much higher than that of a normal lion who might be blind. She can, however, also apply these heightened senses of hers to another SoA for a limited amount of time (usually a day or so), providing that they give up their sight for said amount of time.

Sight Bending: Ntla is able to make it so that a creature's sight bends around a certain object, or even person. To them, it would be as if that object was invisible, although it'd still be perfectly possible for them to walk into it. She can also do this the other way around, making it so a certain object/creature can't be seen.

Permanent

Sight Removal/Restoral: Ntla has the ability to take away the sight of others, making them permanently blind. She also has the ability to restore the sight of those who became blind, even if they were blinded by another God/Goddess (since her domain is Sight, the most dominant in the field of blindess).

Parents: (if applicable) ??? x ???
Offspring: (if applicable) N/A
Description:

Colours/Body: Ntla got a make-over! 8D

After some brainstorming, I decided on a newer, brighter appearance for Ntla. Her main coat is black (I'm getting to the brighter bit xD), but with certain rainbow markings on it. How to describe it...have you ever, maybe, had those scratch-boards, which were black, but when you used the tool to scratch it off there was a rainbow of colours underneath? Uh...yeah. Like that xD (Think maybe of Bast's eye markings?). Markings on her hind should be almost Ela'wadiyi-like, tribal markings, although with thinner, more wavy lines. Her front two legs should be covered in speckles, a little like braille-markings, but the sizes of the dots/blobs should vary. As you travel down her tail you also find these same speckles, and around her ears, the insides of which are a deep violet-red.

Her hair should be slightly curly, a little like this, and predominantly white, but with flecks and streaks of different colours of the rainbow in it, the streaks looking almost 'shiny. The end of her tail should also be slightly curlier than usual, with the same styling - white with shiny streaks of rainbow. You can't see Ntla's eyes - they're covered by a plain white blindfold (the only plain thing about her). Tied in a knot at the back, the blindfold goes around her head and covers her eyes completely. The white fabric is covered in black tribal markings, a little like her hind but completely black. Her expression should be a cheery, perhaps even cheeky grin.

Now. Wings. Ntla has two pairs of wings, one on top of the other (like this, only one less). The top pair of wings are partially covered by the bottom, but you can see that they're feathered and rather large. Compeltely black, the top wings fade to white at the end of the feathers, fading by speckles slowly beginning to form, then getting closer and more abundant until it's solid white at the tips. The bottom pair of wings are much more fun, since they're rainbow coloured. At the very start of the wings where they join her body they're black, but soon fade into rainbow colours, like this. The bottom pair of wings are also feathered, like the top, but are slightly smaller.

Accessories: Now for the fun part. Accessories. Ntla has many accessories, most of them either rainbow-coloured or silver. Behind her right ear (left to us) is tucked an exotic-looking red and white flower (like this), whilst on the other ear is attached two small silver loops, with a rainbow-coloured feather hanging off of the bottom one. Around her tail are three leather straps, fairly close together, off of which are hanging some silver wind chimes, allowing her to make them chime whenever she moves her tail. Around her front right paw are three silver bangles, and on her top, black pair of wings, a curly, silver piece is attached just before the bend in each wing (artistic license to you for what it looks like! <3). Around her left front paw (the one without the bangles) is a small leather strap, a silver bell attached to one part and a small leather pouch attached the the other, a few tassles hanging off the bottom of it. And lastly, her neck-piece. Around her neck, Ntla has a loose, silver, curly neck-piece, rather large, encrusted with seven gems, one for each colour of the rainbow. For the neck-piece, this of this only upside down, and more loose/free-flowing, like a necklace should be.

Reference Images: (if applicable) None at the moment

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:57 am
The Guide - Moya'Mohlahli

concept image to come here when i draw it x_______x

Name: Moya'Mohlahli, meaning 'spirit guide'
Owner: xo -- k a i r i
Species: Bird - Peregrine Falcon
Description:

Mo is a predominantly black bird, with blue markings. The top of his head is blue, travelling in a stripe down his back in a strip that ends at the end of his tail. The top of his wings are the same blue, but with a lighter blue thin curly shape (like ~ only with slightly curlier ends) separating the blue from the black. The darker blue is also found at the tips of his feathers, and in speckles on his belly. His eyes are a sapphire, sea blue, and his beak is a pale grey.

Reference Images: (if applicable) None

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:01 am
Donators

KYT! ~~ heart heart heart
seph owns my soul now and forever x____x heart heart heart
maaarge! <333 heart heart heart

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

Basil Brett

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:04 pm
Hey, just a note, tuesdaycat already owns the Goddess of the Five Senses. This will likely impede on her domain. You should talk to her if you haven't already.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:01 am
Yeah, I was reminded by Mila
<33
We're currently in discussion over whether Ntla might possibly be Hamsa's daughter
But if not, tues has still given me the go ahead
^^
Thanks for the reminder, though
-snugs-

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

Basil Brett

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:39 pm
Awesome! ^^ Sounds like a great concept! *snugs* <3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:47 am
Thanks!
-snugs back-