Submit

[Solid]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:28 am
User Image

A place to train. Relax. Have fun.

My RP Sheet::

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:43 am
Sweet! A place to finally give myself an introduction! Here's my sheet...

User Image

"...BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!"

-A small blast of chakra and a cloud of smoke later, Risu opens his eyes and looks to his right. His eyes bulge open and his spirits sink into his feet as he looks at his 37th in-a-row failed clone. There wasn't anything wrong with it in looks, it just looked as if it had jogged around Konoha village 37 times on its fingers. Risu fell back onto his butt and rested his back on the tree behind him, issuing a sigh of frustration.-

"Rargh...why can't I get this right? I can pull off a Replacement jutsu easy, no probs...it's just this I can't seem to do...."  

NeoNexus

[Solid]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:46 am
As Solid proded the weird shaped creature he looked to Risu with worried eyes
Don't worry...you'll get it one day....... I hope  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:52 am
-Risu's eyes peered over at the guy prodding his clone as it disappeared in a puff of smoke. His eyes showed a mixture of surprise and annoyance. Risu had always been something of a loner. However, he did have one person he would consider a friend, and that was Solid. A Genin, unlike himself, a student.-

"I hope so too, but hope isn't really going to help, is it?"

-He really was annoyed. Brushing a strand of silvery hair from his face, Risu's eyes wandered around the forest without any real focus. He closed his eyes and sighed again-

"Sorry sempai. I'm just really...gah...why can't I do this right?"  

NeoNexus

[Solid]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:20 am
NeoNexus
-Risu's eyes peered over at the guy prodding his clone as it disappeared in a puff of smoke. His eyes showed a mixture of surprise and annoyance. Risu had always been something of a loner. However, he did have one person he would consider a friend, and that was Solid. A Genin, unlike himself, a student.-

"I hope so too, but hope isn't really going to help, is it?"

-He really was annoyed. Brushing a strand of silvery hair from his face, Risu's eyes wandered around the forest without any real focus. He closed his eyes and sighed again-

"Sorry sempai. I'm just really...gah...why can't I do this right?"

Not enough Chakra? I dunno. Seems as though you need more training though my friend.
Solid stood and walked over to him looking around
We can train if you want. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:30 am
-Opening his frustrated eyes again, Risu looked at the blue sky, dotted with a few clouds blowing along.-

"Not enough Chakra, huh? But I'm sure I have enough Chakra! I'm sure that I should be able to do it right. So why can't I?"

-He hit the tree with his fist, a small piece of loose bark falling to the ground as he hit. He then got up and looked at Solid, brushing away a few more strands of hair that had gotten into his eyes.-

"Yeah...let's go."  

NeoNexus

[Solid]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:37 am
NeoNexus
-Opening his frustrated eyes again, Risu looked at the blue sky, dotted with a few clouds blowing along.-

"Not enough Chakra, huh? But I'm sure I have enough Chakra! I'm sure that I should be able to do it right. So why can't I?"

-He hit the tree with his fist, a small piece of loose bark falling to the ground as he hit. He then got up and looked at Solid, brushing away a few more strands of hair that had gotten into his eyes.-

"Yeah...let's go."

Whoa. You need to calm yourself if we do this. A True Shinobi should have a focused mind at all time!
Solid constructed four hand seals at emense speed and waited for Risu to calm himself  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:46 am
-Risu's eyes were squarely focused on Solid's face, his mind noting his arm movements to use the hand seals-

"Dammit, he's right. But using hand seals? What's he up to?"

-Risu looked him in the eyes with his own purple pupils, searching for a first move opening.-

"Whenever you're ready, sempai."  

NeoNexus

[Solid]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:47 am
NeoNexus
-Risu's eyes were squarely focused on Solid's face, his mind noting his arm movements to use the hand seals-

"Dammit, he's right. But using hand seals? What's he up to?"

-Risu looked him in the eyes with his own purple pupils, searching for a first move opening.-

"Whenever you're ready, sempai."

^^ Ready
Solid crouched, not moving his hands to break the seal  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:58 am
-Risu's eyes watched him squat on the ground, his hands in a seal. What seal was it? He still hadn't memorised them all, which was beginning to be a problem. All he could really remember off by heart was the Tiger seal.-

"Just what is he up to? Gah, I better get some distance just in case."

-Risu took a step back, then leapt backwards, up into another tree to watch what Solid was going to do, hidden between the branches-

NeoNexus

[Solid]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:03 am
NeoNexus
-Risu's eyes watched him squat on the ground, his hands in a seal. What seal was it? He still hadn't memorised them all, which was beginning to be a problem. All he could really remember off by heart was the Tiger seal.-

"Just what is he up to? Gah, I better get some distance just in case."

-Risu took a step back, then leapt backwards, up into another tree to watch what Solid was going to do, hidden between the branches-

Solid giggled as the branches melted away and small wide eyed demons took their place, holding Risu up as they smiled and laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:12 am
"Huh? What the..?!"

-Too slow, Risu felt the arms of the little demons holding onto him. He tried to pull his arms away, but no avail. So instead, he let his right hand drop down, close to his pouch. He continued to look panicked.-

"Wha-what the hell is this all about, Solid?! What ARE these things?!"  

NeoNexus

[Solid]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:17 am
NeoNexus
"Huh? What the..?!"

-Too slow, Risu felt the arms of the little demons holding onto him. He tried to pull his arms away, but no avail. So instead, he let his right hand drop down, close to his pouch. He continued to look panicked.-

"Wha-what the hell is this all about, Solid?! What ARE these things?!"

Solid began speaking but his words were cut short by the blood now gushing from his mouth
You Koolllwww  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:28 am
-Risu's eyes widened as he watched blood come forth from Solid's mouth. His right hand now gripped one of his kunai knives and so he used it, drawing it from his pouch and slashing at the nearest creature, whipping his arm loose from it's grasp.-  

NeoNexus

[Solid]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:38 am
NeoNexus
-Risu's eyes widened as he watched blood come forth from Solid's mouth. His right hand now gripped one of his kunai knives and so he used it, drawing it from his pouch and slashing at the nearest creature, whipping his arm loose from it's grasp.-

Freedom was tasted for a second, as the black creature respawned again and grabbed him
No what friend?
Solid flung three Kunai at him in an attempt to test his focus  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas