Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Highschool Heartbraker.[[Clara33/ Open]] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:18 pm
Highschool

Highschool, non of us sign up for it, we don't even have a choice, there are a few things in highschool you have a choice on though. Your classes, your friends, how you personally think, how you feel, and whom you chose to fall in love with. You can be a class clonw or a bad apple. No one stops you for being you. As for the limitations in wether you go or not. Actully you can drop out but it's not advised. There's not much else you get to chose. You don't pick your scedual or your locker. And, who knows, maybe you'll have a locker beside your best friends and maybe, you few unfortunates...Wont. But, let's just see how things work out from here.

Your Locker Number:664
Mine:666
Are we friends? I'd like to think so, but you, you seem to think other wise.
Do we have classes together? Yes, your my lab partner, and we have english, lunch, gym, and math together.
What other subjects do you have? I'm not sure you tell me.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:43 pm
Oh so you'd like to join me?

[color=violet][b]My parents sadly chose my name, and they named me:[/b] [/color][[First& Last.]]
[color=yellow][b]You know if I could have chosen my own name, it'd be:[/b] [/color][[Nickname]]
[color=orange][b]Yeah, I'm sorry to say I'm too young for you. I'm really:[/b][/color] [[Age.]]
[color=red][b]My teacher is a pain in the a**, she asked me to write a biography: [/b][/color] [[bio.]]
[color=green][b]This could be the reason I'm diffrent, or maybe the same:[/b][/color] [[apprences real life.]]
[color=steelblue][b]I've always liked to be myself and this is who I am, so get used to it. [/b[/color]] [[Personality.]]
[color=indigo][b]Roses are red, sky's are blue, and darling, this is what I think of you: [/b][/color] [[what you think of the other person.]]

netflex_and_chill

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:44 pm
You know, I think your profile diserves to be displayed.

My parents sadly chose my name, and they named me: Tohya Kiki Copas
You know if I could have chosen my own name, it'd be: Miho
Yeah, I'm sorry to say I'm too young for you. I'm really: 15
My teacher is a pain in the a**, she asked me to write a biography: My parents are both abusive. They hit me a lot, and I work to avoid it. I pretended to be 16 to get a part time job to stay away from home. Usually, they go to bed around 10 or 11, and I just stay out until 12. And even then, I go through the upstairs window to avoid them.

Other than at home, though, I get good grades, the few friends are great and have never betrayed me, I get 8 dollars for an allowance, and a weekly paycheck of $15.00 working at your local coffee shop. Guys like me a fair amount, and I'm good at the piano and flute. I'm also in choir, and I usually get a solo. Usually. I have a laptop to do my English homework on, and my room is bigger than other people I know have.
This could be the reason I'm different, or maybe the same: I dyed my hair purple, and I keep ribbons in it. I have pale skin and dark eyes. I'm fairly tall for my age at 5'11". I usually have a few band-aids on my face, and I usually have a patch over my black eye.
I've always liked to be myself and this is who I am, so get used to it. During school, I'm a definite leader, a fake mask over my insecurity. Around my friends, I'm a modest comedy leader. At home, I'm just quiet as my parents yell and hit.
Roses are red, sky's are blue, and darling, this is what I think of you: I've never really noticed you before. I guess you're OK. Just another person in the background of my life.

My parents sadly chose my name, and they named me: Vladimir Anthony Tod
You know if I could have chosen my own name, it'd be: Vlad
Yeah, I'm sorry to say I'm too young for you. I'm really: 14
My teacher is a pain in the a**, she asked me to write a biography: You know, I don't like writing biographys. it means I have to explain what happend to my parents. So i guess I'll just start there, because this is were my life came crashing down around me.. I was seven, my mom, she was a sweet woman, and my dad was my idol and my best friend. Every morning they'd both wake up and help me get ready for school. I knew how late they'd both been working and I thought I'd be nice and let them sleep in. So I turned off there alarm clock. Half way through school...I get called down to the office. The lady at the front desk said it was urgent. When she looked at me, she had an emotionless face. As if she didn't care my parents were dying! and my house was up in flames. her exact words in her cold 'I don't care I have better things to do.' Tone. "Your house is on fire." She needed to say no more.

I was out of the office in a flash, fire or no fire I needed to see if my parents were in there or out. It took more then oen figherfighter to hold me back. I was a strong boy, but now I'm frail and weak. I'll never forget bursting into the flame ingulfed house and finding the only room that had the fire was my parents bed room. If I hadn't turned off there alarms they'd be alive, if I hadn't let them sleep in, I wouldn't feel this constant guilt. And it was all jsut a nightmare reality from there.
This could be the reason I'm different, or maybe the same: My hood covers my eye's, wich are as black as coal, my smile is more of a scowl, I have long shaggy hair. It's died red and black. I have ghostly white skin. Wich as far as I and everyone else am concerned isn't normal. I have sharp teeth and a terrifying smirk. It's what makes me diffrent, and far from beign the same.
I've always liked to be myself and this is who I am, so get used to it. I'm the same just about everywhere I go, my friends believe it or not my old friends who are no longer worthy of the title frineds. Call my heartless, because I don't care what happends to me or others. THey call me cold, i call myself down to earth. They call me dead, I claim it still beats. They say I'm annoying, I say I'm to quiet to be annoying. They claim that I'm a freak. I claim I'm just not a muntant follower..
Roses are red, sky's are blue, and darling, this is what I think of you: I've fancy'd you for awhile, but my tounge always betrays me, dispite the fact we have so many classes together, to you I'm invisable, and to me, your the girl that's making my heart break my ribs.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:59 pm
Miho clipped her bike lock around the hybrid onto the rack, then grabbed her pack, pulled off her helmet and ran inside, stuffing it in as she went. She was going to be late to science, and her lab partner was depending on her.

Yes, her lab partner. She had hoped she would be assigned to be partners with one of her friends, but you can't have everything. Besides, the poor kid didn't seem to have anyone of his own to be friends with, and, pardon the personal flattery, she was better than some of the bullies in the class, who were likely to basically taunt him to death.

Making a skidding noise, Miho slid to her seat via lack of friction, flung her backpack on the back of her seat, and slipped into it as the bell rang. She pulled out her science books and such and sighed happily that she hadn't yet gotten a tardy that year so far. She didn't plan on getting one, either.

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:54 pm
Vlad stumbled out of bed, gripping his throte. He had the dream again, the one were he met the killer and this time he god Vlad. Vlad was happy to be slow this morning, he dreded first period lab. No, not because he didn't like his lab partner, but because he loved her, and she wouldn't even give him a second glance. Love really did suck, but to him it was more of a 'life sucks and then you die.' Thing. Vlad stood up and wobbled over to the mirror, flat irnornign his already stright hair as slowly as he could to avoid first period. Running his eye liner over his eye's and putting on his lipstick he sighed.

Walking back to his room he flopped down on the bed, and what seemed like hours passing was really only miniutes. He sat back up and looked across the room, pulling on his hoddie and dark jeans, he re attached the chains. Dreading not only the ridicule to come but the ridicule tonight, part of his. 'Social help progaram.' Was that he had to attened the dance, with..A date. And he, being too stupid hasn't asked the girl of his dreams out, and he see's her almost every period, since they have lockers next to one another. He dreded the helloween ball. It was an excuse for girls to dress like sluts and for boy's to ogle them, or there dates. And Vlad, planne don doing neither. He didn't even want to go.

He slowly made his way sluggishly down the stairs, his aunt Nelly giving him a glance saying. 'It's not your fault Vlad.' He felt terrible for waking her up after doubble shifts at the hospital, but ever since then, before he left, everyone in the house must be awake. Besides her fat cat Midnight. He didn't care for the feline. He slid his helmet slowly under his hood, slipping the board off his feet he rode off to school.

Lookign at his shoes, then hsi watch. He was only 5 miniutes late. How could it be, had Nelly set his clock back so he'd think he was super late. Vladimir skated off into the halls they were empty now. He stopped at his locker and tossed his skateboard and his helmet inside, grabbign his lab book he pulled his hodd down over his eye's. Walking slowly into english he sat down quietly and the teacher, without looking adressed him. "Ah Mr.Tod, so nice of you to join us, next time don't be late fore my class or you will face the consiquences."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:09 pm
As the teacher acted out against the late kid, Tohya's friend Kiri gave her a look that said Wow, d**k waggling move much? Tohya replied with a face that said aw...don't be mean to an unhappy, single man. Then Tohya turned back to the teacher, and Kiri went back to pretending to be awake. The teacher explained a procedure that few understood, then started passing out burners, exacto-knifes, containers, safety goggles, and chemicals they were to work with. He went over a quick review of the procedure, then gave them 10 minutes to question and answer with each other. Tohya turned to her partner. "I think I'm all good. Is there anything you don't understand yourself?"  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:34 pm
Vladimir looked at her and his lips parted slightly, it looked like he was breathing but he quietly gasped. She was talking to him, he shook his head no before parting his lips once more, his gaze though, had returned to the table, though she wouldn't be able to see it. His sweet and senstive voice came out in a low whisperd, well it would have if he could speak. He wrote down on a note pad. No, I understand perfectly. He slid it to her and sighed. WHY AM I SUCH AN IDOIT, I KNEW I COULDN'T TALK TO HER BUT I DIDN'T THINK SHE'D MAKE ME THIS TONGUE TIED GOD DAMN IT! Vladimir sighed and started mixing the chemicals, moving them around he fiddled with things like the bunstnburnur.

[[And now that, is what i call tounge tied.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:21 pm
Tohya smiled at him after she read the note, a sign that she understood. Then she filled the gas burner in front of her(Hers was empty), lit the burner with a match, then turned it on. The goggles on her face may not have been a fashion accessory, but she felt secure with them on. Like bad things wouldn't happen as long as she had her bubble around her.

Of course, they would, no matter what was protecting her. Bad things always happened, but somehow they seemed to just go away when there was something over her eyes. That was where the name safety goggles came from, after all. They were for protection.

The silence was almost calming to Tohya. It was promising that Vlad knew what he was doing.

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:08 pm
Vlad didn't bother with an safty percasions. He sighed and finished quickly. The teacher nodded as if signaling Vlad could turn off his burnur and put the chemicals he was using away. He sighed and did so. Looking back from under his hood at Tohya. He sighed, he'd never get a chance with her. She knew it, and he knew it. For some reason when a girl can turn a head she is such a thret and Vlad would never forget, she knows it. The girls here are so confident, it drove Vlad insane. He sighed as he sat back down, a muffled whisperd came from his lips. "You have to much water.."

Tohya's friend Stacy slid her a note saying. 'I feel so bad for you aren't you like freakazoied partner for like almost everything?' She slid it to her and glance apoligeticly, then looked at her partner who was looking down her shrit. She winked at him then turned back to Tohya.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:14 pm
Hearing the small voice out of Vlad's mouth, Tohya turned her head to the side and looked at the measuring cup in front of her. Indeed, it was a few millimeters too high for the correct measurement. She poured water back into the jug until the measurement fit, then continued and finished the experiment. After she got permission to return her equipment, she did so, and returned to find a note from her friend Stacy on her desk.

Tohya frowned as she read it. Then she replied on the back, Now that was mean, and you know it. She passed it to her friend, and continued to doodle as she waited for the rest of the class to finish.

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:00 pm
Vladimir felt a tear roll down his cheek, it rolled off his chin and hit the desk. STacey's lab partner started laughing hard. "AW VLADIMIR'S CRYING! WHAT A BABY!" Vladimir snapped...Standing up he loomed over the boy, bringing his fist back he brought it smack down into the boy's nose, a sickling crack rippled through the air. Vladimir smirked as the boy started to clutch his bloody nose and sobb.

"Who's the baby now?" Vladimir said flatly, in a hushed tone as he stormed passed the teacher he parted his lips to speak, but Vladimir, was gone. He went into the boy's bathroom and washed the blood off his hand walking over to his locker, there was ten miniutes left, he slid down it and sighed deeply.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:42 pm
[[Bump.]]  

netflex_and_chill

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:00 pm
[[Bump, -pokes clara with a stick- HELLO!!]]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:34 pm
Tohya made a reaching motion, a vain attempt to stop Vlad, but it was a hopeless situation. Her brain had forced her to watch her father hitting her mother in the nose himself, and she had been unable to stop either memory or reality.

The teacher rushed over after Vlad had left, turned to Tohya from the wounded boy's side and said, fairly nastily, "Why didn't you stop him?"

Tohya's words caught in her mouth. She had to swallow several times before she spoke. "I tried." She mumbled.

The teacher sighed. "I'm going to take this boy to the office. Everyone, if I'm not up by the time the bell rings, go and continue on your regular schedule."

~!~

Before Mr. Baker had returned, the bell rang and everyone made a dash for the door. Tohya had tried to lag behind everyone, but Stacy caught her at the back. Kiri was on the other side. The two of them were talking at once, which was a surprise, seeing as Kiri usually did her best not to speak.

"Wow, did you see that? The kid's not so gentle as a bear!"
"Hm. I noticed he was starting to boil like a carrot..."
"He must have been stewing the whole class. Oh, did you know-"
"Look, there's Tiff. Maybe we should-"
"Quiet, both of you!" Tohya snapped, the two elapsing into silence. "We will go see Tiffany. Then, we will go to our next class."

What with one thing and another, they had met up with their friend, talked as they headed in one general direction, then split up to their lockers.

Tohya walked to her locker, standing next to Vlad. She could have said anything she wanted, as nastily as she wanted, and no one would have stopped her. But that wasn't how she was, so she settled for: "That was quite an impressive stunt you pulled there. Damn b*****d had it coming for him."

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas