At a boreing job that makes me cry!
  At a job I love, and making good money
  Not at all, I'm a bum ;D
  >_> Still in school
View Results

GrimlyInsane
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:59 pm
Working at Target has really started to suck. Before Minako and me left for Texas, they said that I'd probably start getting more hours after I came back. Well since I've come back, I've been getting less hours then ever before, and it's really getting on my nerve. I know I'll be getting more hours around Christmas time, but after that, I'm gonna start looking for another job.

I could get another part time job with this, but these hours are killing me x__X . . . I like being able to do stuff with Alex after she gets off work, but after that by the time we get home and I get to bed, I get maybe 2 hours of sleep, but if I went to bed around the time I should, I wouldn't get to see Alex at all, and I can't do that, she's the only person I have up here that I really WANT to be around. So now I just Constantly feel tired XP.

I start work at where she works on Sunday though so at least I'll have a little extra cash, and can spend time with her there :]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:28 pm
o__o

I'm holding off quitting my job.. because I get 2 more paychecks this month thanks to some weirdness...

Much luck to you <3

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:20 pm
o_o All your gonna be doing Sunday is bringing down Thanksgiving pack away from the top shelves in the back and trying to get it in with the Thanksgiving set.
Whatever won't fit has to have back stock and and date written on the side of the box and then toss it on the top off above Baby Shower and Wedding.
Just a heads up of what you'll be doing.

....o_o Weird to think that I'll be one of your bosses...
Hehe x3! One of the main ones too!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:39 am
I'm inbetween jobs right now tryign to find a proper stable one x3 Preferably at night!  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:08 am
Well Thats A bummer! >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:30 am
M i n a k o
o_o All your gonna be doing Sunday is bringing down Thanksgiving pack away from the top shelves in the back and trying to get it in with the Thanksgiving set.
Whatever won't fit has to have back stock and and date written on the side of the box and then toss it on the top off above Baby Shower and Wedding.
Just a heads up of what you'll be doing.

....o_o Weird to think that I'll be one of your bosses...
Hehe x3! One of the main ones too!

Just as long as you're not allowed a whip :O

GrimlyInsane
Crew

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:21 am
I wouldn't need a whip to order you around xD I have a PINATA STICK!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:40 am
But a whip and some clothing that looks like leather, but breathes better, would be fun for the Grim. XP

But at least Minako doesn't have a rusty razor to order Grim around. Or the almighty wet noodle. *pets wet noodle*

As for me, I haz no job but I'm looking.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

Volnut the Walnut

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:39 pm
Sorry to hear that. cry  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:36 pm
Oh man.. that sounds pretty crappy.

I have the oposite problem right now because I'm working two jobs pretty much full time, one right after the other, but luckily they're jobs I enjoy, whereas it doesn't sound like you're liking Target that much right now.  

my dog ate my sanity

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff