Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
Translator? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinigami~Loki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:42 am
Will anyone be willing, or have the skill, to translate a really cute movie for me? It's in Japanese, so English subs would be nice.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:09 pm
I don't speak Japanese very well, sorry D:  

Ursaula

shinigami~Loki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:25 pm
It's okay. I just really want to know what they're saying. It's a very cute movie...I kinda get what's going on;but the parts with all the dialogue trip me up. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:40 pm
shinigami~Loki
It's okay. I just really want to know what they're saying. It's a very cute movie...I kinda get what's going on;but the parts with all the dialogue trip me up. sweatdrop
awwww gutted man You need to find a Japanese person somewhere whos kind enuff to help you... what movie is it?  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

shinigami~Loki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:24 am
devilsmokinangel
shinigami~Loki
awwww gutted man You need to find a Japanese person somewhere whos kind enuff to help you... what movie is it?

I know, I should have picked one up while I was in Japan sweatdrop
The movie is called Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea. It's a brand new Miyazaki movie.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:25 am
shinigami~Loki

I found a really kewl song that's in japanese and I get some parts to it also, but yeah, when they start talking some in the movie clips it's like I don't understand D:  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:43 pm
have u been tryin to find a japanese person to help translate ???  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:36 pm
Hey yeah, if you don't need a person to translate it then you could us a translator online. But I guess that would be a little hard.  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:14 pm
i added a japanese girl as my friend i told her about this situation and she said she wuld help!!!! do u still need help shinigami~Loki?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:00 pm
Awesome, you have a japanese friend!? One of my home-schooled friend's is learning japanese this year. She's also learning spanish but not as much as japanese because she also loves watching the movies, and she wants to know wot they mean. So I help her out with that every now and then. razz When I can help, like if she has a quiz I'll quiz her and stuff.  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:49 pm
shinigami~Loki? are u still around wuld u like me to tell u her name she said she wuld try and help u out if ur still lookin for it  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:52 pm
I think she forgot about this... OH I FEEL SO UNLOVED NOW crying jk lol razz  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:54 pm
yeah sumthing like that  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:58 pm
Yeah lol, probably  

Ursaula

shinigami~Loki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:28 pm
Sorry guys, I got loaded with school work and my two jobs have been killing me sweatdrop D., tell me about this friend of yours. I still need to convert the file as soon as I can get to the computer on which the movie is stored.I'm really sorry I was away guys. thank you for all the great help. heart  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff