Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Coupling
Who do you think Harry will end up with (if he lives)? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think Harry will end up with (if he lives)?
Hermione Granger
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
Ginny Weasley
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
Cho Chang
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Luna Lovegood
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Other
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Margaret Cho :)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care give me gold!!! :(
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 28

SincerityAnn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:29 am
...just wondering everyone's opinion on this question. I think that if he lives he definitely won't be with Hermione. I think J.K.R. will save her for Ron. I think it may be Ginny.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:27 am
I wanted Harry to end up only with either Hermione or Ginny. I guess I vote for Ginny, then, since Hermy's already taken. whee  

Allerisse

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Slowly_Dying_Inside

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:39 pm
Malfoy! No, no, kidding. Well, part of me thinks Luna Lovegod. I think Harry with either Ginny or Hermione would be too much like being with your sister. Actually, I really don't think J.K.R will pair him up with anyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:56 pm
I don't really think Harry will end up with anyone, since it seems weird for him to be with Ginny when shes younger then him and there isnt anyone else that is good! I do think that she'll put Ron and Hermione together at some point though.  

Dragon_LiLy

EmsMercury

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:14 pm
Honestly, I hope he's not paired with anyone in the end. I don't want him with Hermione because she's Ron's. I don't want him with Ginny because that's very predictable. Oh, let's have a happy ending where Harry marries into his best friend's family and blissfully happy forever. Besides, the Weasley's are like family to him. I'd rather Ginny end up with Neville. ^_^ Luna... eh, I wouldn't really mind, but I'd prefer for it not to happen. Cho Chang... I don't like her. *glares* She's a stupid human hosepipe. So, yeah, I hope nobody.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:19 pm
EmsMercury
Honestly, I hope he's not paired with anyone in the end. I don't want him with Hermione because she's Ron's. I don't want him with Ginny because that's very predictable. Oh, let's have a happy ending where Harry marries into his best friend's family and blissfully happy forever. Besides, the Weasley's are like family to him. I'd rather Ginny end up with Neville. ^_^ Luna... eh, I wouldn't really mind, but I'd prefer for it not to happen. Cho Chang... I don't like her. *glares* She's a stupid human hosepipe. So, yeah, I hope nobody.
i HATE cho chang. i hope harry just finds someone who doesnt judge him so much. and i want ginny to end up with . . . someone. cute... and neville to end up with an '' in ur face! my girl's hot'' girl  

Dr. Taffy

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:41 pm
bbaxel32
EmsMercury
i HATE cho chang. i hope harry just finds someone who doesnt judge him so much. and i want ginny to end up with . . . someone. cute... and neville to end up with an '' in ur face! my girl's hot'' girl

Yeah I hate Cho too stare , Ginny and Neville would be so cute, Harry I can see him with anybody.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:35 am
I think Harry will fall in love and spend the night with a character yet to be introduced, who will then be killed by Voldemort.

While there was a good setup for Harry to hook up with Lovegood, it seems a bit too obvious, and I've just come to expect more from Rowling. I won't be disappointed if she pairs them up, but I don't expect it.  

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

covo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:24 am
I used to think Harry would be better with Luna but after reading HBP I change my anwser to Ginny...she's seems better, she's grown up a lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:05 pm
HERMIONE!!!!I think Harry and Hermione should end up together, or if they don't at least her and Ron.  

rosawill

Nightingale_3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:25 pm
I want Harry to end up with Hermione because he deserves something good in his life after what J.K. Rowling has put that character through but I think she won`t do it only because it`s obvious. The new character idea is a really good one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:37 pm
she won't pair him just to spite everyone plus it seems sensiable i mean in the end he would of just kill voldemort and gone through all these trials and crap plus he will be just getting out of school he isn't going to going for the first girl he sees it would only be right for him to end up with NOBODY!  

Fred-n-George=goodness

Lady Ananas

Invisible Explorer

15,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:21 am
I guess their would be a possibility of Ginny but it would be so stupid since Ginny is over Harry. I don't think there are any girls in Hogwarts really fit. Maybe he'll find himself a nice muggle girl  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:46 pm
Right now I can't see Harry dating anyone. But JK Rowling is an expert story teller so if she wants Harry to fall in love, she will make it believeable and worthwhile. We know better than to think she will not think this through perfectly.  

serenity112286

angel_of_music06

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:11 am
i hate cho's character, personally. reminds me of too many hos in real life.  
Coupling

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff