Reply Marijuana Discussion
Brownie Experiences. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaihou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:59 am
Several months ago I got the chance to make brownies for the first time.
We used about 2 and half eighths of chronic and about 2 of nice shawg.
We were told to just use shawg of course as its much cheaper and easier to obtain.
But we didn't have enough shawg so we used some chronic.
We were told they probably wouldn't work that good. So we made them sadly the shawg made them gritty tasting. We divided into 4 areas.
And of course we were smoking at the same time. And we were figuring we didn't use enough after we ate them.
Then eventually all 4 of us eventually wondered off around the house.
It was a little while after Christmas and all the lights and Christmas things were sat up. I eventually found myself on the recliner staring at the Christmas tree. I watched the lights form shapes and dance. This is the one and only time I had a real hallucination on bud.
For a couple hours we all just laid all over the house completely out of it and nobody really wanted to talk because of how fascinating it was.
There's my only experience which was much easier to handle and more comfortable then smoking for hours to get anything similar to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:03 am
only had them once.
i highly reccomend saving up a bunch of stems, cutting them up really small, and then putting in some headies.
the stems don't mess with the flavor, and since its not that fun to smoke them, now you have a use for them.
and headies, even though it is expensive, if you sprinkle it in the batch of brownies evenly before cooking, will make them really really!
goooooooooooooood  

reko0418

Kaihou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:47 am
I tend to smoke my stems.
But thats is a good idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:38 pm
I like using my stems for tea. User Image

winter rat

-D---B-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:54 pm
hm they probably woulda tasted better if you made the weed into pot butter first. =p I ate 2 triple green butter brownies from the club and they tasted good just about like a normal brownie. the corner of the classroom smelt like weed tho. sweatdrop I was stoned all day  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:55 pm
Baking weed brownies would make the whole room smell like weed. xd

winter rat

-D---B-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:35 pm
just makes baking them that much more satisfying tho. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:44 pm
True, my parents would kill me if I do it at home though. XD Since my Ma babysits. xP

winter rat

-D---B-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:38 pm
ha yeah... definately a bad thing when u need to hide it. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:52 pm
Oh, I don't need to hide it, my parents know. ^3^ They don't like the smell in their house though. xP  

winter rat

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:48 pm
freakin lucky u got parents that dnt care ha i got so many 420 and shroom recipes and there are many ways to make brownies ^^ i love em all haha soo good i love to make them chewy u know ohh yeah dam i want them now thx! lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:57 pm
misfit baby
Oh, I don't need to hide it, my parents know. ^3^ They don't like the smell in their house though. xP
ha thats how it used to be for me theyd always yell at me n s**t... they got used to it tho  

-D---B-

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:00 pm
*poke* ^^ bored  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:01 pm
Oh man....Dont just throw weed into brownie batter....WTF ARE YOU THINKING! You dont want to eat that s**t! Use the TRIM from plants, and make BUDDER! Here is an awesome recipe for budder.
Throw about 2 ounces of trim per pound of butter.
Put them into a crockpot on low! Not medium! LOW. Let it simmer for 24 hours, let it be known that it ******** reeks like pot, and it smells even worse if you burn it. After 24 hours strain the budder through some nylon stockings then chill. The budder should be a light green color. Please stop eating just pot....it doesn't get you high unless baked at 225 degrees for at least 20 mins.

I am FULL of recipes, hit me up if you need help.  

MsKirby420

Stephy Dirty Lil Secret

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:26 pm
OK on the brownie thing this is how you do it.

8oz weed
2 cups of Ghee (greek butter regular dosent work well)
simmer on lowest setting for about an hour
drain in a small drainer into mix (do not out weed into batter)
cook as directed on box
then serve hot.

Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas