Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
ONG MIDNIGHT SUN IS CANCELLED!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Stephanie Meyer should carry on with Midnight Sun?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Imperial Fantasy

7,875 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:44 am
OMG!!!!
After some evil people ILLEGALLY posted 12 chapters of the draft for Mdnight Sun, Stephanie Meyer decided that she WASN'T GOING TO CARR7Y ON WITH THE TWILIGHT SAGA THAT WE SO LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please comment on your absolute horror and sadness please crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying I actually cried when I found out! crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying But that's allowed in this case crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:28 am
there are a lot of topics like this already, next time just comment on one of them...  

iJasper Hale

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:57 am
After reading your post title, i thought it was definately decided cancelled so i went straight to the SM website to confirm it. Once i realised that it was the same update from way back then, i noticed i was holding my breath the whole time.

... please don't scare me like that. Just comment on a pre-existing thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:45 pm
*is irritated* read other threads before you tell everyone something we already know.... rolleyes  

Aqua Anjel

Midnight Sun-Morning Moon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:51 pm
am i the only one who doesn't know this stuff? or is it cuz i just joined?? crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:50 pm
That was quite an excessive amount of exclamation marks you used there.  

les lunettes

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:35 pm
Fiibii-chan
That was quite an excessive amount of exclamation marks you used there.

Indeed.. That was an ordeal.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:56 pm
First of all, how many threads do we need to tell people that midnight sun has been canceled before everyone understands?!

And second, it's NOT canceled - it's "on hold indefinitely". So, for now, we won't get it, but maybe someday sweatdrop  

6vampire6mistress6

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff