Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Quad's Palace: So good it HAS to be fattening! $ The Game Station $
Inn of The Dragon (an Rp Thread)- story decision time Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Story?
Story 1 - Christo Minaverus
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
Story 2 - Christo Minaverus
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Story 3 - Christo Minaverus
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Story 4 - Christo Minaverus
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Story 5 - Jameta
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
Story 6 - FabledAddiction
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Story 7 - FabledAddiction
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Story 8 - FabledAddiction
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Story 9 - Rakei
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:16 am
User Image
The Inn feels old when you first enter. As if the walls themselves could tell you a story, At a time when the Inn was run rampant with hoards of people. Times when knights and all kinds of amazing things happened. You see the layer of dust that covers everything. Like nothing here has been used for ages. So you begin to look around and rummage through days long since past. Books, Maps, Trinkets, and other items that just seem so foreign to you. As you are about to leave one item catches your eye. Its a book. Bound in a very fine dark wood. It has the emblem of a dragon on the front. The design seems to be inlaid with gold. There are small red rubies for the eyes. You are excited, as you are about to learn of the days of old. Stories that had long since forgotten were now to be reheard. The days of old were to be lived again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:17 am
User Image

Code

BOLD- for Character names to know who is talking or who were talkng to.

* are used for actions such as, *walks over to table*

(+++++ ) are used to implement telepathy or a characters thought.

Rules ( will be updated as needed)

1. No God Play- you are not a god or goddess, you can"t just kill other peoples players unless permission is given.

2. Do not speak for other Characters- there are few exceptions to this rule.

3. Make sure every one gets a post before you post again.- this applies unless there is something such as a discussion between certain people or if a character is out an act or such.

4. Respect for all players at all time- do not post negativity* unless in character play* twords other players, calling what they do stupid or over the top will result in an Rp warning, 2 warnings and yah out.

rules will be added as needed.  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:19 am
User Image

We have as of right now two developed stories to choose from.

Story 1

There was a war brewing between Garna and Zonta. The two planets of Creation. This caused both planets to destroy each other. Both exploded and all but a few were killed. the survivors were placed on earth back in The Ice age. They eventually blended in seeing the only differences they had were wierd eye color and hair color, They also hid elemental stones with an imortal. She was to guard them until the time when The descendants of these Garnarians and Zontarians would have those traits reappear Physically. Ex, hair and Eye color were wierd like blue and red. Then the keeper of the elemental stones would give these stones to The descendants to Help save earth from the same end as Zonta and Garna. Using the elemental powers contained within the sacred and ancient stones of power.

Story 2

Vampires are being hunted by humans to the brink of destruction. Humans seem to be winning. There is however a way for the vampires to get thier status back. There is a temple located somewhere on earth that could help the vampires gain powers long since lost to most people. Humans had died there and had all there blood pored into a pool. These humans contained Psychic powers and the ability to control the minds of weak minded people. The people were slain by the Vampire Queen before her death. The problem was she never told the vampires where the tomb was before her death, so now its a race to help save or destroy one of the two races.

Story 3

Middle earth had entered its 5th age. Elves from across the sea were returning back to middle earth. With them they brought something they all thought was lost forever. The Silmarils. The most precious stones in all the world. This has caused evil to stir up again. This time Its not just Salron or his master. Its both of them. They seek the silmarils in the hopes of controlling all that the world holds. Its up to the Free people of Middle earth to keep these out of the hands of the enemy and safe from harm. Alliances will have to be made and Differences will have to be forgotten. In The Fifth Age. The Rebirth of The Silmarils.

Story 4

Bioweaponry has reached an all time peak. They just have developed a way to control the minds of people. The only problem was it wasn't people who invented it. It was the machines. They plan to use this to control the Human race. or whats left of it. Its a type of computer chip and its about to be launched to enslave whats left of man kind. The race is on. Who will win and at what cost.

Ok if you have another story idea post it. Ideas are gladly accepted and appreciated. We can do all of the stories if you like but only one at a time. So post that You'd like to Participate, Which story you like. Whenever we have what feels like enough votes for a certain story that story will be decided and then we will post Character stats and Start the story. Hope you guys liek the idea I came up with and feel free to come up with your own as well. This is for fun and its gonna be a blast. xd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:20 am
User Image

well we can use "code names and such , but not sure how we need to format stuff.  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:14 am
just post if you'd like to rp and what story you'd like to do or make up our own story you'd like to do and we'll add it. surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:36 am
STORY # 5

Story Idea
The world was formed of The Dreaming, when the Ancestors walked the barren plains to create the moving land and creatures. Before they could return to the inner realm of the Earth or to the Heavens, Nitemares, hellish beings bent on destroying anything created, descended upon the fresh planet. With the help of the Humanoid Races- Humans, Elves, and Giants- the Ancestors were able to drive the Nitemares to the depths of the earth, seas, and sky. Their work finished, the Ancestors returned to their own sleep in and among the world.

Today, the Humanoid Races have evolved: from the Giants came beings such as Ogers and Dragoons, half giant, half dragon beings; the original Elven race split into Light and Dark, and from each came fairies and the Satyrs. Humans seemed to devolve, many loosing their connection to the higher powers; those that did retain them were outcast from the growing society. The creatues that seem to be their cousins are mermaids and centaurs.

With the descendants battling against each other and the few remaining predescors unable to control their flock, the Nitemares have begun to seep out from their prisons. They warp the mind at night when beings are most vulnerable, searching to find the right mind that will break under their influence and draw them out.

Those that they touch that can stand them, hoever, may be the world's last hope.
~

Yes, I got some of my ideas from Aboriginal mythology, and blended it with WarCraft. So sue me. xp  

Jameta
Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:37 am
And boviously, I want to be in an RP. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:27 pm
Jameta

boviously? lol  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:22 am
Christo Minaverus
Jameta

boviously? lol

*obviously. stare I type to fast sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:36 am
I want to be in an RP... whee
But! my story ideas are my own! and I prefere writing them as a book(s) sweatdrop  

Rakei

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:13 pm
STORY #6

So what, we post our ideas for an RP?

Okii then, this one deals with my all-time fantasy (no secks involved eek )

The planet Earth has been conquered by a revived tribe called "The Illumens". They appeared from seemingly nowhere and took control in a matter of days. They terminated all who tried to resist. We lost everything. The Army, Navy, National Guard. Everything. However, you somehow managed to survive. You are in an odd state of trance. You see the Illumen Avatars and they fill you in on what's happened:

"We've finally conquered the world. The planet is OURS! The Illumen Tribe, once forgotten, will now take control as the supreme power of the universe. All of your friends and family are dead. When we thought everyone on this planet was killed, you appeared. However you were babbling something in a language even the might Illumens did not understand. We've taken you into our Ring and given you extraordinary powers. However we underestimated your body's reflexes. You reacted quickly and strongly to the injection. You somehow managed to free all of the other prisoners. And now it's your job to round them up again"

After you come to, you find yourself back on the planet once known as Earth. You begin to walk around when suddently you are ransacked by a group of men and women in strange garb. They tell you that you are the same as them. Abducted, injected, and sent to a prison. However you tell them you weren't sent to a prison

"I know" A young woman interjects. "You set us free. But I suppose you're going to capture us now"

"No" You finally speak "Not untill I find out what the hell is going on"

And with that, you join the group and make it your sole mission to take back the planet Earth from the Illumens and permanatly seal them away.

"Now, to figure out your power" The leader says to you.

"Well, when I was in that trance thing, I heard the Illumens mention what ability they gave me. They said it was ___________"

Then you fill in what power you have and so does everyone else blah blah blah. If you wanna be an Illumen you can be one, but I dunno how this is all gonna work out lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:49 pm
ok well so far we have a few stories. any one else wanna pitch an idea? give it a day or two and then we will vote. domokun  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

mangaelfgirl

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:25 am
hi christo! biggrin
is it possible that we cud just have one chit chat thread so people can come in and chat to each while you setting up the new look guild?
i think people wud like this as at the moment as it's not so easy to post in the guild and i'm sure everyone is missing it like crazy, i know i am rolleyes

eek
>  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:41 pm
mangaelfgirl
hi christo! biggrin
is it possible that we cud just have one chit chat thread so people can come in and chat to each while you setting up the new look guild?
i think people wud like this as at the moment as it's not so easy to post in the guild and i'm sure everyone is missing it like crazy, i know i am rolleyes

eek >
that's what the Random Caravan is for. sweatdrop It's basically like the old "A place to chat", but I just made it seem a little more... energetic/insane. sweatdrop  

Jameta
Captain

xdarkshade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:54 pm
I like all the story ideas except the Middle Earth one. Don't get me wrong though I love LoTR but I'm not fond of that story for an RP.

I personally don't have any ideas. But I do have a question,
Are we going to going to be able to choose our own RP name and character bio? Cause if not then I don't think I'll be too interested. I have a certain name (my magickal name, actually) that I like to use and I use it for everything that doesn't require my real name, i.e. usernames, RP names, etc. And I feel uncomfortable using anything different .  
Quad's Palace: So good it HAS to be fattening! $ The Game Station $

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff