Well Of Wishes Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alora of the Valar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:04 am
User Image Christo made it, isn't them chickens so cute. heart

Welcome to the Well of Wishes. This is a place where you can wish for people less fortunate then yourself to get better. Its a place to put aside our differences and problems to help the future. Pray for those you care for and those you wish to bring luck. Ask the well for good luck for anything you need luck for. Theres feeling behind what you type and this in turn will turn into action. Pray and be Merry. Blessed be every One.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:06 am
I pray for My Sister. She is having problems with school and fitting in. Help her please and help put her in a place she feels free and safe.  

Alora of the Valar

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:47 pm
I pray for my friend Kyle, that he may take his harmful habit and control and, and that he may be able to reconnect with his guardian. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:11 pm
I pray for Emily. She's got alot on her shoulders and she can't make clear decisions anymore. Ahh high school.

(Also prays for Jameta, may she return my PMs some day)  

x__CrimsonRegret

mangaelfgirl

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:10 am
i pray for all the Tsunami victims. i hope they get enuf food and clean water and medicine and help to rebuild their shattered lives heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:30 pm
I wish and pray that the hospital will let my dad go. He has high blood pressure and was in pain yesterday. Doctor told mom to take him to the hospital and they kept him over-night but now they won't release him. cry I also pray/wish that victims of nature, abuse, rape, death can get the help they need and be able to go on with their lives better than I can. heart  

Panther Nightwind

Rakei

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:55 pm
I wish Your Wishes and Prayers be Heard! heart biggrin

my avi wont show... wtf is going on!? evil gaia better fix this!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:51 pm
Alot of avatars are messing up in the GGN. I'm sure it's a glitch they'll soon fix.

Well, update on my friend Emily. She made a choice that we talked about thoroughly and hopefully it'll work out.

Now, I pray that I get accepted into A Capella Choir smile I couldn't do another year of Concert Choir. Maybe I can make Show Choir next year. hmm.. But yes, AC Choir is my top wish 3nodding  

x__CrimsonRegret

[Feather]s Soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:59 pm
I pray for my many friends and family members that are terminal. May their pain be over soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:12 pm
I pray for the one who rejected me without reason

May you have a nice life and a healthy dose of karma  

x__CrimsonRegret

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:31 pm
I pray for my boyfriend... He's got a back problem that he's trying to get fixed, and I want him to pull through as quickly, and problem-free as possible, because he's the most amazing man I've ever met, and I love him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:55 am
i pray for my freind sunshine, whos parents are getting divoreced, and she may have to move, i hope everything works out okay, cuz your one of the nicest people i know!  

.D.N.Angel.

TheArgus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:03 am
I pray for peace, justice, and healing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:20 pm
I seek your prayers, my fellow guildmates.

My aunt is 4 months pregnant. She's having another baby girl. But there are some problems in the pregnancy. It'll have her in bed rest for the duration of the pregnancy.

The placenta is usually on top of the baby, right? Well, the placenta slipped under the baby and is so far down that even at 4 months the doctors are 100% they'll have to do a Ceserean Section, and possibly a Hysterectomy.

This problem is more serious that I knew. Turns out that when this happens to the placenta, it's possible that not only the baby can die, but the mother also.

The same happened when my mom was pregnant with me, however I was somehow strong enough to push the placenta back on top. However with my aunt it is too far down for that to happen.

Please, offer your prayers for my Aunt.

We're visiting next weekend, and I want to give her something that will promote a lot of health with a little bit of luck. If you know anything that can help, I would appreciate it greatly.

x__CrimsonRegret

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:49 am
FabledAddiction
I seek your prayers, my fellow guildmates.

My aunt is 4 months pregnant. She's having another baby girl. But there are some problems in the pregnancy. It'll have her in bed rest for the duration of the pregnancy.

The placenta is usually on top of the baby, right? Well, the placenta slipped under the baby and is so far down that even at 4 months the doctors are 100% they'll have to do a Ceserean Section, and possibly a Hysterectomy.

This problem is more serious that I knew. Turns out that when this happens to the placenta, it's possible that not only the baby can die, but the mother also.

The same happened when my mom was pregnant with me, however I was somehow strong enough to push the placenta back on top. However with my aunt it is too far down for that to happen.

Please, offer your prayers for my Aunt.

We're visiting next weekend, and I want to give her something that will promote a lot of health with a little bit of luck. If you know anything that can help, I would appreciate it greatly.

love and to tell her your prayers are with her, that is the strongest thing and nothing can break it.  
The Owl's Roost | Resources and Services |

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff