Hello!
Well, the title is self-explanatory. I prefer one-on-one RP's over group ones (occasionally, depending on the situation). I'm a pretty literate (my posts are a minimum of a lengthy paragraph each), and could use some more literate RP-ers to share a story with.
I do mostly anything, except School Dramas, and anything that has to do with a vampire or a werewolf. I'm better in fantasy, sci-fi, realistic fiction, and anything among the lines of that, but I don't have to do those genres specifically. Hell, I kind of do anything that has an interesting story line. Romance is an option, too. I could have a story in mind, and if you do too, that would also be great, so we could combine ideas. n_n I role play with anyone, male, female, or in between (joke, it's a joke), preferably male.
I avoid swearing TOO much, though I do admit I do swear occasionally, just keeping it to a minimum. No cybering, none, notta, not at ALL. That's against the Gaia ToS. Like, seriously. Oh, and I stick to the ToS; just a side note.
If interested, please PM me your requests! =D