Reply Chatterbox/Humor
Fantastic.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:25 am
Yeah, my computer is getting; b***h slapped, face raped, surprised butt sexed, pwned, owned, raped, insert your favorite saying of being pwnt, by XP Antivirus 2008 and all the s**t it loads on.

I didn't download it, just yesterday I got this popup that said I had to install it. Naturally I went to task manager and ended the program. Then I minimized firefox to start an ad-aware scan and my desktop was changed to an image that says I have spyware on my computer!

I've done some research about it, the trojan that ******** with the comp and internet browsers, makes them slow as ******** and unstable too, can be removed by purchasing the full version of XP Antivirus 2008 for 20 Euros.

... wow yeah. The creator of this thing and XP Antivirus is on top of the list of people I want to kill or have killed.

Also, anyone see the trailers for that new movie... with that guy from Transformers?
Anyway, this guy goes home and is framed by some douchebag and his home is filled with barrels of ammonia something some chemical used in making bombs and they show a close up of him taking a Desert Eagle out of a ziplock bag. "Oh no, they gave him a Desert Eagle, that's so illegal."
stare
Oh yeah, it's Eagle Eye.

Also, I'm not sure if this is contributed by the antivirus trojan or the fact that I got pissed off and slammed by mouse on the desk, but my mouse scroll wheel wont work.

I'm fighting an almost losing battle.
I'm pretty much the German side on the Battle for Berlin. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:26 am
OberFeldwebel
"Oh no, they gave him a Desert Eagle, that's so illegal."
My thought was that they gave him a dirty gun, one that had been used in a murder, and also they gave it to him so that he'd have a gun in his hand when the FBI kicked in his door.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:40 am
possable  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:49 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
My thought was that they gave him a dirty gun, one that had been used in a murder, and also they gave it to him so that he'd have a gun in his hand when the FBI kicked in his door.

Hmm I suppose.

... but why a Deagle?
Who, other than the Israelis and Agent Smith from the Matrix would have a black Desert Eagle?
Pimps wouldn't, theirs would be chrome, Nickel, or Gold plated.

And what kind of dummkopf walks into their apartment sees barrels of chemicals and guns then decides to walk up all willy nilly and man handle one of them after taking it out of a plastic bag. Which you know, could be an 'evidence bag'.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:23 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Hmm I suppose.

... but why a Deagle?
Who, other than the Israelis and Agent Smith from the Matrix would have a black Desert Eagle?
Pimps wouldn't, theirs would be chrome, Nickel, or Gold plated.

And what kind of dummkopf walks into their apartment sees barrels of chemicals and guns then decides to walk up all willy nilly and man handle one of them after taking it out of a plastic bag. Which you know, could be an 'evidence bag'.
It's Hollywood, Ober. They did it because they're Hollywood.  
Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games