Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
GPL Rant Section. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well_Cultured_Grunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:12 pm
GPL Rant Section, just as the title persist' is the one section of Gaia's # 1 guild for gaming section's Rant / Flame / TROLLRANTFLAMELOL section where you can...... do just that :'D

Anywho, I'll start by saying today has been one tough day in my life; figuring out that I'm growing up too fast, and my nature's been giving me the worst of problems.

Not being the type to normally rant out loud, more or less in the open; I decided to give some insight by giving everyone, including moi', the chance to allow others to provide feedback / etc. in a very cruel close encounter world we live in.

Most likely however, some of you may EWDEMOTE my provided feature, by permanently FLAMINGME with emo comments and the such - one: I have nothing against emo people, but I'm not one of them : | EVEN if I do have a stressful / angst anxiety ANGST filled life, I usually don't delve so low as to bring others down in the process.

WELLLLLLL, maybe if I hate you......... but the evil monkey in my closet will take care of you if that happens. >3>  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:50 pm
Gaia won't let me turn off their damn warning about leaving the site when you click a link.  

Pay Per Cuts

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:58 pm
I have nothing to rant about today. I successfully ******** over Wendy's for a good two hours today, by ******** with the registers and making them instantly assume meals have already been paid for and putting all of the orders in randomized order, making people pay for food they never ordered.

Lovely chaos ensued. It was great!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:07 am
Pay Per Cuts
Gaia won't let me turn off their damn warning about leaving the site when you click a link.

Indeed, It's been doing that to me to. For you see, when you check something, it goes back to being unchecked. Well sir, whatever you want CHECKED leave it unchecked and then hit save and return and you'll see that It's checked. Gaia ******** their system up, therefore leading this this nonsense, BUT that SHOULD work ;]  

Well_Cultured_Grunny

Well_Cultured_Grunny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:08 am
Jonnnn
I have nothing to rant about today. I successfully ******** over Wendy's for a good two hours today, by ******** with the registers and making them instantly assume meals have already been paid for and putting all of the orders in randomized order, making people pay for food they never ordered.

You sir, are a hero. A true, Earth Denizen, hero.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:10 am
Jonnnn

Jonnnn trolls Fast Food and doesn't afraid of anything.

>:U  

Well_Cultured_Grunny

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:35 pm
Pay Per Cuts

Userscripts work miraculously.

My feet are sore.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:33 pm
I wass trying to bone my girlfriend and the bigfoots apeared and after they left I tried to keep on boning her but she said no hway.

But seriously I am getting a little pissed that I have to search for this guild instead of having it in my guilds.

GAIA FIX THE GUILD SYSTEM ALEADY!!!

EDIT: reference fixed.  

Muleferdan

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:53 pm
Muleferdan
I wass trying to bang my girlfriend and the bigfoots apeared and after they left I tried to keep on banging her but she said no hway.

But seriously I am getting a little pissed that I have to search for this guild instead of having it in my guilds.

Try sending a request to join again? If that doesn't work try quitting the guild then sending another request.

Can you show us a screen cap?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:41 pm
Muleferdan
I wass trying to bang my girlfriend and the bigfoots apeared and after they left I tried to keep on banging her but she said no hway.

I thought you were gay o.O

Don't quit the guild and rejoin, you'll lose your posts, and who knows what amazing things those could give you.  

nitnit
Captain

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:43 pm
nitnit
Muleferdan

Don't quit the guild and rejoin, you'll lose your posts, and who knows what amazing things those could give you.

Its a reference to something I don't remember what though...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:45 pm
Muleferdan
nitnit
Muleferdan

Its a reference to something I don't remember what though...

He's probably talking about the system for the card game, that will most likely never go past development.  

Jonnnn

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:45 pm
Ah ok  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:00 pm
Today was a waste of my time. The pool has too much chlorine in it and my eyes burn like hell!!! No one mention to bring goggles...  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:28 am
Jonnnn

i thought about doing that when i was working tehre. or tking out the card they used to tell everyone what the orders were.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff