Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]
[PRP] The Forseeable Truth (Elea x Ashiki)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:02 pm
User Image

It was with irritation that Elea now stared down at her leg with. Nadra had informed her that it was good to be feeling pain, because that meant that she was feeling, and thus something had to be working in her leg. But, still the muscles seemed to protest against movement, and her leg ached from overuse. There wasn't much she could do about it, because she refused to give in to this handicap. She would still hunt, and she would still try to use her leg more and more each day. Nadra's words echoed in her head, words of caution, words informing her that it was best not to push herself further. But, what could she do? It wasn't like her to... stop trying.

Elea sighed softly, and allowed her leg its much needed rest by laying down on her side on the earth. Nadra's shadow passed briefly over her, and a few moments later she heard the vulture land. "You are not hunting today," the bird said as she came up to her bonded's side. She stood at Elea's head, watching the young lioness observe her vast surroundings idly.

"It was advised that I do not hunt today," Elea responded dully. If she could get her leg to function properly, she would be attempting to hunt every day. But, as it was, she required her rest more often then anything else, and grudgingly she gave in every now and again. Of course, if Nadra kept bringing the subject up, she was certain that she'd just get up to go do something strenous to spite her. But, the vulture seemed to wisely sense this, and let off on the subject. Instead, the two fell into a companionable silence. It was a wonder they got along so well, when one pushed the other's buttons, and the other tried their bonded's patience more often then not.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:10 am
User Image

Dizi had informed her earlier that he'd seen another of the bonded birds circling in another area. That meant that was probably someone else over there and she should at least make the effort to see who it was. No sense in not making sure everyone knew she was back. She couldn't be helpful if they didn't know she was around.

So she'd padded her way in that direction and spotted a mostly white form laying down. Smiling she twitched one ear so the little bird on her head would stop nibbling on it. "I didn't think you'd be so easy to find. I spotted your bird earlier and thought i'd come check things out"

She'd expected the lion she was looking for to have wandered off between when she'd spotted the vulture and when she actually got to the location.

TheMadHatter

[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff