Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
Sick Over Here Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sick
  Sux!
View Results

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:17 am
Yup, I'm sick and it sucks like an extra strength vacuum cleaner. Stuffy nose, soar throat, teary eyes, headaches, just all messed up over here. I've gone through like 3 rolls of toilet paper blowing my nose in the past 2 days. Oh mah gawd, my nose is so flippin soar.

Anyone else hate getting/being sick as much as I do? Anyone else feeling a bit under the weather? : surprised ffers chicken soup to those in need::  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:25 am
ohh yuck gutted im sorry to hear , well im happy over here cos i got a screen off our friends for my new puter biggrin but hope u get better soon, I hate being sick and head aches are the most annoyingest!! and i hate blocked noises cos i cant sleep  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:32 am
Sleeping while sick is the worst! Can't breath through my nose, hurts to breath through my mouth and I'm just basically screwed. lol Thanks, I hope so toos.

And sweet score on the screen! You hooked it up yet?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:09 am
yeah man im on it...

and yea blocked noise when u sleep sucks cos u have to breathe through ya mouth an i always wake up with a sore dry throat and mouth  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:47 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Sleeping while sick is the worst! Can't breath through my nose, hurts to breath through my mouth and I'm just basically screwed. lol Thanks, I hope so toos.

I know D: I hate it when I'm sick (sick now and on crutches) so not fun D:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:48 pm
What I really hate about being sick though, is when you're in public, and you feel like crap, and then you have to sneeze and when you sneeze mucuss comes out and it's like eewwww D: I hate that -__-  

Ursaula

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:59 pm
devilsmokinangel
yeah man im on it...

and yea blocked noise when u sleep sucks cos u have to breathe through ya mouth an i always wake up with a sore dry throat and mouth

It's a nightmare! Being sick makes me angry and want to hurt people. Especially my brother. He passed his cold and now he's just peachy. b*****d. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:01 pm
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7

Oh damn, they got you all messed up over there. I'm sowwy. How'd you get on crutches?  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:03 pm
Ursaula
What I really hate about being sick though, is when you're in public, and you feel like crap, and then you have to sneeze and when you sneeze mucuss comes out and it's like eewwww D: I hate that -__-

That's so gross! And embarrassing. That's why I try not to go anywhere when I'm feeling sick, though my ma keeps telling me it's good for me. But when I get home, I always feel 10x worse. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:41 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel
yeah man im on it...

It's a nightmare! Being sick makes me angry and want to hurt people. Especially my brother. He passed his cold and now he's just peachy. b*****d. stare

Lmfao nice xD but yeah, all you want to do is like kill someone cause you're so misserable D:  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:50 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7

Oh damn, they got you all messed up over there. I'm sowwy. How'd you get on crutches?

Yeah D: I'm on crutches 'cause of my friend neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:51 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula

That's so gross! And embarrassing. That's why I try not to go anywhere when I'm feeling sick, though my ma keeps telling me it's good for me. But when I get home, I always feel 10x worse. confused

I know D: and then you're all, omg I feel great.. not!  

Ursaula

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:57 pm
I know! But, it's like you're too weak to hurt people. And you can't scream at 'em cause you're voice will give. Gah!

That sux. Aww, how'd you friend put you on crutches? Was it an accident or an evil plot against you?

Right! It's like your body's playing PSYCHE with you and it's rather upsetting.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:25 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
I know! But, it's like you're too weak to hurt people. And you can't scream at 'em cause you're voice will give. Gah!

That sux. Aww, how'd you friend put you on crutches? Was it an accident or an evil plot against you?

Right! It's like your body's playing PSYCHE with you and it's rather upsetting.

I know D: your voice is like DONT USE ME!! -__-

And I went to turn around while taking a step and she was behind me and my foot caught on her and I stepped on it so yeah D: it was by accident

I know D: and then you get soooooo hyper off of advil or tyonel or something and you get moving and then your head starts throbbing in pain D:  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:46 pm
lol gutted I bet she felt bad as hell  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items