Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adventure Quest Forum Guild

Back to Guilds

An awesome, informitive, and fun filled guild for Adventure Quest, Dragon Fable, Mech Quest, AQ Worlds, and Warp Force players and fans. 

Tags: Adventure Quest, Dragon Fable, Mech Quest, AQ Worlds, Warp Force 

Reply ~Adventure Quest Forum~
Post Ideas for how to get the Guild up and Running Again

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bleh Apocrypha

Vice Captain

Supportive Spirit

13,950 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:26 am
Everybody knows it... This guild has had basically no posts in it for the past few months. I think that the guild needs something new, like the music playlist. Post ideas for the guild here. My suggestion: I think the guild should have a competition for the strongest AQ player in the guild. Not just in level but in weapons, armour, pets etc. It's only a suggestion, but the guild needs something to get it up and running again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:06 pm
Great idea, Zeromus!  

Brett the Champ
Vice Captain

Bleh Apocrypha

Vice Captain

Supportive Spirit

13,950 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:41 am
THIS is what I was talking about! It's as if no-one cares about the guild anymore! no-one's posted for weeks except for me and Brett and no-ones posted ideas to help the guild... No-one donates anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:19 am
Yeah, c'mon guys! Me and Zeromus Ultimate can't be the only posters! POST! AND POST NAUGH!!!!!!!  

Brett the Champ
Vice Captain

Black_Lab

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:49 pm
I'm think we should just make a new guild. That way we can have a more active guild crew with the members that are still posting in here. We can also make it a little more broad by making it an AE guild instead of just AQ. It's just a suggestion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:25 am
Great idea! I'll suggest this to the captain.  

Brett the Champ
Vice Captain

Chained to Society

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:07 pm
I agree. I just started a couple weeks ago and its seems a bit inactive. I suggest a tournment in df and mq (adventure quest has no pvp.) agasint our members. Captain(s) can set up matches as well. Everone who wants to enter just gives their player id. Winner gets a prize. What it is though, is up to cap.  
~Adventure Quest Forum~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games