Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire RP - Miraxchan & ship-wreaked1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miraxchan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:28 pm
Hello, I'm Mira and I'm looking for a semi-literate to literate roleplayer. I was hoping that in this roleplay the other character, whom is one of the possible many you could or may want to play could be male. I was also looking to do a vampire based rp. (Ever since Finishing breaking dawn and starting Vampire Knight I've been itching for a vampire roleplay. stressed ) But I'm up for others too! Just vampire is preferred. I would also prefer it if we could roleplay either in the guild or in a forum, because I have a tendency to delete Private messages.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

~ Mira  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:08 pm
Her eyes were the color of the stars and her hair shone like the color of the night sky, as the wind moved it about as only the moonlight illuminated her. A shadow was cast upon the ground hinting at her curvaceous figure which adorned a black skirt, a crimson corset, black riding boots, and several accessories. To her the night was still young, in her eyes it had just begun although the world seemed to be such a dull place.

She was a dreamer, one who read fantasy novels and enjoyed sketching characters who appeared to be far more fantasized than the normal working man and house kept woman enjoyed. For this she was not well known among the elite. But for those who liked such things they came to her. Her name was Rosetta Dumont, the daughter of a well to do aristocrat.

((I hope thats okay. I didn't want to do too much just a small intro on the character. sweatdrop ))  

Miraxchan

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff