Tags: Random, Awesome, Epic, Poll, Gold 

Reply Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleeeeeeeppppp.....
  .....is not a comprehensible term to a high school student.
View Results

Aevy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:25 am
So freaking tired right now.

Damn english assignment's keeping me up... I really need to finish it but I'm sooo tired it's taking me extra long. It's 12:06 right now, and I need to get up at 5:40 for school tomorrow... I have an A period (aka a 0 period), so I have to get to school really early in the mornings.

I'm looking at probably five hours of sleep, if I'm lucky. But then, that's school for you. Maybe if I hadn't procrastinated so much on this assignment...

It sucks, the assignment's based off quotes from this book, Les Miserables (pronounced "Leh Meez-er-ahb"), and I was going to do it over the weekend but I was at my rents cabin and I forgot the book at my house... so that sucked.

Also sucked because I flooded the cabin's kitchen. My dad told me to do the dishes but I accidentially used hand soap instead of dishwasher soap, so... oops.

I really should not be typing this right now. I really need to finish my damn paper proposal.

So there's this guy, right? (oh no, here we go again, I know you're thinking)

(and you're completely right)

And his name's Kevin. And my friend Jackie introduced him to me 2 weeks ago only she left and I walked off to join her which I did not realize at the time but I was totally ditching him because Jackie asked him to meet us there just to meet me only she didn't tell me this--

So he and I have been sort of unofficially together for the last couple days. And then we had lunch together today and it was going really well and we were off in this branch of the school sitting together all alone until he notices Jackie and a couple of her friends peeking around the corner which just kind of kills the mood but that's all right because Jackie's just a freshman and can get away with immature stuff like that but I'm still going to kill her tomorrow in journalism and anyway--

--so lunch ends, last two periods pass, school ends, and I'm walking with my friend Andrea when I see Jackie and Kevin and a few other people hanging by this bench and I tell Andrea bye without explaining why I'm not walking home with her today (which mean I'll be explaining when we walk to school WAY TOO FREAKING EARLY for anyone who wants to be coherant in the mornings). So I go sit by them, and everyone filters away but Kevin, Jackie and me and Jackie finally leaves and apparently Kevin's stuck there for another hour. (His sister had a nail appointment or something and he had to wait, he can't get his permit until June) so I decided to wait with him.

And we talked for like an hour and I was telling him that I can't stand it when people crack their knuckles so of course he starts cracking his knuckles and I'm all like, "Ooh, I don't think that's going to earn you any points" and he's like, "then what will?" and I lean in and he leans in and it just happens.

So I kissed Kevin today. :]

Oh. WAIT. Yesterday.

Crap. It is way too damn late (well, technically, early). I really need to be asleep right now.

SO FREAKING TIRED.

Something is wrong with whomever decided, wow, let's make high schoolers wake up hella early if they have A periods--we don't want them to get any sleep and actually be awake enough to learn anything in school, right?

Did I ever mention I swear waaaay too freaking much when I'm tired?

Haha. Yeah. And after I finish my paper proposal for english I get to BS the rest of this journalism article I didn't finish for tomorrow and I didn't even do any interviews so I have to make up some names and quotes and hope I don't get caught and hopefully my teacher won't like this one so much she has it sent in to put this one in the newspaper like she did the last one because I BSed so much of that too and really did not want it in the paper but I guess that's what I get, right? Only here I am, doing it again.

I need to stop procrastinating. In fact, I really really just need to stop procrastinating RIGHT NOW.

Haha. :]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:21 am
Good luck Cheese!~ ^^  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:11 am
I can't believe I read all of that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:30 am
yeah...I totally just read all of that...O.o usually I'm not that patient...

I usually skim over it and get the basic jist.

anyway, I know what you mean about staying up late...only for me its Anatomy Homework and Chemistry. I hate science. -.-

and YAY FOR KISSING.[ lmao. wow I'm dumb. ]

I also swear too much in the mornings....

I have to get up for school at 5 AM. XP.

good luck with you and Kevin...... sounds good so far. :]  

[Vertically.Challenged]

Aevy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:10 am
Good morninggggg...

Haha, thanks KuroAkaNeko. :] And CaiLing, I am so proud of you. xd

Vertically Challenged: Thank you! It really does, I'm so happy!

Wow, that is really really early. Some mornings I have to get up at 5:20, but still. That's insane...

I mean, even right now I feel like my brain is about to just collapse in on itself....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:41 pm

A high schooler doesn't know the notion of Sleep very well... I learned that in my first year of high school... now I'm in my 2nd... User Image

Metal Soulhunter

[Vertically.Challenged]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:41 pm
Ruler of all Cheese
Good morninggggg...

Haha, thanks KuroAkaNeko. :] And CaiLing, I am so proud of you. xd

Vertically Challenged: Thank you! It really does, I'm so happy!

Wow, that is really really early. Some mornings I have to get up at 5:20, but still. That's insane...

I mean, even right now I feel like my brain is about to just collapse in on itself....
I know..

....bleh...I hate waking up so early...-.-

luckily....smart people invented coffee. :]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:46 pm
burning_eyes
yah i get up at 5 ... man.. my bus comes at 7 hope u did well on ur project and gl with kevin
and omg i do the same thing i always wait til last min. to do like projects and stuff... burning_eyes  

Winks191

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:23 pm

Sleep?
Whats that?
Oh the 4-5 hours I rarely get?

I've gotten so use to waking up early I don't give a shizzles anymore.

But yay for kissing Kevin! =]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:56 pm
The only guy I liked at my school is named kevin.
I say liked in the past tense because he 'came out of the closet'.
I'm pretty much 'out of the closet'.
I lean more towards the lesbian side of bisexual, but my boyfriend is hott.
Kisses at school?
*slaps yah*
I have two friends who like the same guy and it looks like a walking orgy. burning_eyes
Sleep?
I get enough sleep, just at odd hours.  

AmeKisaki

debijay

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:09 pm
am i here in vain
did you not hear a word i said
when i asked you i begged you
to just please let me through

oh man, sounds exiting xD

exept for the 5 hours or less sleep part...i think thats just high school for ya
im lucky i have chill classes to nap in this year ^__^ b

cheese and kevin sitting in a tree >3>
teehee :3

i dont talk at all in mornings...
im a walking zombie till after brunch where i get food in my tummy xD

i have fallen now
will you pick me up again
in the face of my failures
i just want you to hear these words

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff