Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
Fringe! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:34 pm
I watched an episode and was like "wtf?" but I love the sci-fi element to it.

If you haven't noticed, before each commercial it shows an image with a hidden image in it-

apple has fetus's growing in it's core
the leaf has a cross on it

and a bunch more but they take the picture off the screen so quick it's hard to see  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:00 pm
hmmm i dont think ive seen it or heard of it  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:29 pm
I've never heard of that either. What station does that come on?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:24 pm
It's on FOX on Tuesdays at prime-time
Or on CTV if you live in Canada like me =D

I've fallen in love with it =D <3

OP;
I think the images are clues to something the viewer's supposed to figure out o_o
Some of the pictures were released on in Internet a few months ago. I remember there was one of a purple leaf with a triangle on it (the one in the Massive Dynamics HQ), a hand print with six fingers, the apple with the two fetuses, and a puff of smoke shaped like a face.

ali is ridiculous

x--stevee--x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:42 am
i tried watching it, but i have to admit i really didnt like it! xd i think the idea behind it is interesting but it wasnt my cup a tea  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:49 pm
I absolutely heart LOVE heart this show. I've been watching it from day 1 and every time I finish an episode I have to report to my parents because they are already taping two other shows in that time slot and can't watch it. Of course, I only report the conversations between the mad scientist and his son. I absolutely love their humor and Joshua Jackson is not hard on the eyes either. I love when the old guy is doing brain surgery on a guy and says he could probably adjust it so they could get free satellite tv. rofl I can't stand the stupid political debates for putting this on hiatus. I can't wait to watch another episode.  

Azaveil

8,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:34 pm
Azaveil
I absolutely heart LOVE heart this show. I've been watching it from day 1 and every time I finish an episode I have to report to my parents because they are already taping two other shows in that time slot and can't watch it. Of course, I only report the conversations between the mad scientist and his son. I absolutely love their humor and Joshua Jackson is not hard on the eyes either. I love when the old guy is doing brain surgery on a guy and says he could probably adjust it so they could get free satellite tv. rofl I can't stand the stupid political debates for putting this on hiatus. I can't wait to watch another episode.

I love how Doc will say something so scientific and intricate one second, then ask for PERCISLEY BLUE cotton candy lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:37 am
I watch it, but I don't really like it. I'm hoping it gets better.  

Durrenn

Prophet

SnowWu1f

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:08 pm
The show is awesome. I do love the father. He's smart and dumb as hell at the same time. And the son is slowly starting to believe that his father's "science" is real.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:37 am
Fringe has good elements .. some action, humor, X-files feel to it. I love this show

Katai Rei Kun

Tayi Monster

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:14 pm
I watched one episode before... I thought it was pretty cool. It was when the main guy (I'm sorry, this was a while ago and I don't have a very good memory) was trapped inside an elevator and it crashed a the bottom. Then he got out (everyone else was dead... I think) and the police were looking for him after that. Has anyone seen that one? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:48 am
Shame to admit; But I'm a Fringe Fanatic! heart
I love this show to the death!!!

I could honestly say that it's one of my fav. shows out there...
The sci-fi ness, humor, drama, action?! There's a perfect mix to it all!

>.> I'm so getting the DVD when it comes out... I'm kinda on a quest to find all of "The Observer" in the episodes...

The little pictures that flashes on the screen (And before the limited commercials) are there just to boggle Your mind a little, You know? Make You think about the 'weird' things in life. There's an X-ray with 6 fingers...
The leaf with the triangle.. the apple, the butterfly looks really nice too! 4laugh

@Ciflayi (Sorry if I spelt Your name wrong... my screen is weird right now.) Whoa there, buddy! "Main guy stuck in the elevator" Nah, dude, it was just a guy that was having these experiences...
I would think that the main people are the Blonde Lady; Liv. Dunham. Peter and Walter Bishop. Agent Farmsworth
Broyles... Charlie?

I've hit a lot of them... But anyways!!! Yeah, I've seen that episode! It was all right... something to specail or anything... A nanopath... ehh, I've seen better things on the show You know!

ninja Whoo! Sorry about that, I've just really exicted for fringe! Sadly; what? They're coming back in April right? D= Too long of a wait for me! ;]

ThatStranger

Dead Slappywag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:48 pm
i love fringe, it's like my favorite show since the x-files went off the air, fringe is a good replacement for it...good job fox network 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:11 pm
Awaiting the new episodes in April.  

Rorschach Lives

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:58 pm
Fringe is a really good show with some really scary conflicts... Amazing.  
TV Shows

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff