Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Classic - Old - Independent Movies
Fanatics of aliens and Alien vs. Predator Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

auragleaf02

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:28 pm
this is the place for anyone that is a fanatic of Aliens and Alien vs. Predator
I own the movie and some every single detail and story of the movie

Come post here XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:53 pm
OMFG i love that movie expecially when the preditor done something and the alien went into the qwater or was that the woman???

Takashi Samura

Takashi Samura

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:54 pm
auragleaf02
this is the place for anyone that is a fanatic of Aliens and Alien vs. Predator
I own the movie and some every single detail and story of the movie

Come post here XD

im so gonna keep posting even if it kills me but hey it such and awsome movie!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:55 pm
soo whats your favorite part???hmm i mentioned mine already hehe  

Takashi Samura

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:11 pm
i love alien 3 i think it is... when ripleys half alien.... and its sad how she has to kill her baby sad but it is tryin to kill every one, still that moment as its about to be lost to the universe and it looks at ripley with its sad eyes... awwwww anyone else feel slightly sorry for it?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:55 pm
My favorite part in Aliens 3 Is when ripley kills herself in the end OMG i was extremely shocked i couldn't believe my eye!!!!!!!! gonk  

auragleaf02

auragleaf02

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:38 pm
you ready for this did you know that the alien ship that was carring all those egg and crashed landed on LV426, that ship with its people were the creators of the alien and were transporting them to some unknown location

Also the creator of alien wanted to make a fifth movie pertaing to the origins of Aliens, but Alien vs. Predator beat him in the film production  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:28 am
gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL
i love alien 3 i think it is... when ripleys half alien.... and its sad how she has to kill her baby sad but it is tryin to kill every one, still that moment as its about to be lost to the universe and it looks at ripley with its sad eyes... awwwww anyone else feel slightly sorry for it?

you are thinking of 4. Three is the space prison.  

Niran_Betta_Fish

Swashbuckling Man-Lover

37,190 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25

Nikolai Tesla

Ice-Cold Vegetarian

35,365 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:01 am
auragleaf02
My favorite part in Aliens 3 Is when ripley kills herself in the end OMG i was extremely shocked i couldn't believe my eye!!!!!!!! gonk

That was a lovely moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:14 pm
How can that be a lovely moment it was a hocking event i couldn't she died  

auragleaf02

x_X_Two_Faced_Goth_X_x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:44 pm
I love all the movies but I like the 4th the most.It gave a reason for Ripley
to come back.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:40 pm
The fourth was great but if you didn't notice Call the android is basicly ripley her youger self when she tried to get rid of the aliens to prevent the company to use them  

auragleaf02

loIitoads

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:37 am
auragleaf02
The fourth was great but if you didn't notice Call the android is basicly ripley her youger self when she tried to get rid of the aliens to prevent the company to use them

I'm not sure about that, Ryder's character was a lot less resourceful than that of Ripley, plus Ripley acted originally out of fear, not any ideological reasoning. I do think that Call was an interesting character given Ripley's hatred and fear of androids, however.

I'm not sure where my loyalties lie in regards to favourites, but I adored 4 and Alien, and shall take the rather less orthodox stance of saying I prefered 3 to Aliens. I don't know, but the premise was a lot better in 3, and when you read about the production troubles they experienced, it becomes abundantly clear why the film lacks so much.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:04 pm
i love alien vs predator i don't like 2nd one as much tho you can hardly see most of the film.  

Akatsuki_Gaara_kazekage

auragleaf02

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:52 pm
Lolicat von Doom
auragleaf02

I'm not sure about that, Ryder's character was a lot less resourceful than that of Ripley, plus Ripley acted originally out of fear, not any ideological reasoning. I do think that Call was an interesting character given Ripley's hatred and fear of androids, however.

I'm not sure where my loyalties lie in regards to favourites, but I adored 4 and Alien, and shall take the rather less orthodox stance of saying I prefered 3 to Aliens. I don't know, but the premise was a lot better in 3, and when you read about the production troubles they experienced, it becomes abundantly clear why the film lacks so much.

I have to agree with you there, Though that is what the creator said about call's personality. Also riplay started with fear then ended eith pure hatred against the aliens  
Classic - Old - Independent Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff