Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
Fav/Funny Commercials

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Life is like
  A box of snot rags
View Results

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:13 am
I figured Tv shows, tv commercials, they fit.

So, what are some funny/your fav commercials?

Me, I love the freecreditreport.com commercials, especially the pirate restaurant one. The guy is really cute to me too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:41 am
well over here we have lift plus ads and there real funny its a group of mates always pranking each other.... the motto is means pretty much drink lift plus and smarten up

one on now is one of the 4 mates drives home in this flash car and makes out its his and stuff then he goes away and the others cover it in s**t literally , well s**t and other stuff, then he comes back and hes like OH NO looks what they did to your car AUNTY and this big staunch mama walks out LOL.  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:59 am
xD That's funny as hell! Did he plan for his friends to jack his aunt's car?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:24 am
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
xD That's funny as hell! Did he plan for his friends to jack his aunt's car?
yeah he knew his mates wuld do sumthing.... ohh and the catch phrase for the ad is : Lift Plus, "Sharpen Up"  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:40 pm
One of my fave commercials is at the end of one show, I think it's at the end of Family Guy I can't remember but it's like, "That's one bad hat Harry." xD I donno why I love it lol. Then another one is the hands in my pockets one my sister and I always laugh at the dudes and are like HE'S TOUCHING HIM and stuff lol good times with her smile and some of the cell phone commercials are hilarious biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:37 pm
I LOVE THE BASKIN ROBBINS COMMERCIALS!!!!!!!!!!!  

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:30 pm
I think the whiskas ads are funny .... its got a as cute cat them.The First ad it stared in was like this :
Its owners is an old lady who's always anoyin her next door neighbour.She screams "HENRY, HENRY" all the time with crappy cat food. The cat never comes, so shes out there for ages screaming. The nextdoor neighbour buys whiskas and knocks on the door and leaves it at her door step and runs away (does the old Ding Dong Dash). And yeah that gets her shutting up. LOL
the old lady screamin out for her cat is pretty funny  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:58 pm
Another one I love is the Blueberry Poptart Blues commerical. Die laughing at that one all the time. lol  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:42 pm
i love the Mr. Bill commericial with the clay dude
"OH NOOOO!!!!!!!!!" lol

That and the poptarts commericial where what they eat shows up on their stomach, and a poptart had another pop tart on it lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:06 pm
Fav commercial is where the dog wants to eat the chicken nugget with sauce, and the owner gives him one and then lets him dip his own nugget in the sauce! Too funny! rofl  

greenamethyst

ammanime

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:20 pm
freecreditreport.com!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:49 am
Oh mah gawd, I love the caroling Poptars commercial! xD "Why don't you come inside and get...warm?" rofl  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:53 am
Mine is the commercial for Discovery Channel. I like it, I even have it on my profile.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:32 am
i like the freecreditreport.com ones!!  

gotta_love_jimmy

Achiba

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:45 pm
The freecreditreport.com commercials are good.

I have a couple of the mp3's on my computer.

Lately I've really liked the McDonald's Filet-o-Fish commercial with the singing fish and the Denny's nannerpus commercial.

People think I'm crazy. lol  
TV Shows

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff